Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 2/14-2/20 Anything worth talking about this week?

Ricky Jackson

13 hours ago, sek69 said:

Armando was great for the role he was in, but I don't think it would have worked for anyone other than Umaga. 

Forgot about Prince Nana too, I'm surprised he hasn't come back to some indy in this recent boomlet going on.

He has! He's been doing some shows for Outlaw Wrestling in NY. He also popped up managing a job team on AEW Dark when they were on Long Island.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, sek69 said:

Forgot about Prince Nana too, I'm surprised he hasn't come back to some indy in this recent boomlet going on.

A lot of the things Nana did 15-20 years back could get an indy promotion "cancelled". Could you imagine someone doing stuff like ROH did with Nana (et al.) and Jade Chung in 2005?

I thought it was supposed to be a surprise on the same level as Austin, not the same level of star. That was my read on it, so my thought is that it's somebody from another company you wouldn't expect to show up. Not saying this is at all going to happen, but if Tanahashi showed up, that would be an 'Austin level surprise.' 

3 minutes ago, Reel said:

I thought it was supposed to be a surprise on the same level as Austin, not the same level of star. That was my read on it, so my thought is that it's somebody from another company you wouldn't expect to show up. Not saying this is at all going to happen, but if Tanahashi showed up, that would be 'Austin level surprise. 

There's no universe where Vince sees Tanahashi on the same level as Austin though.