Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 2/14-2/20 Anything worth talking about this week?

Ricky Jackson

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of, Brock's interview on Pat McAfee's radio show was awesome. He's at a place in his life where he's happier than he's been and he's having the most fun. Also the story of how his ponytail came to be was that basically his kids were like "bet you won't wear your hair in a ponytail" and he was like "bet you I will".

I don't really care about Austin wrestling again. But if this means he has to get into a feud and he comes back with his character turned up like he did in Tough Enough, I'd for sure watch every week to watch him cut promos and do fun segments.

If he comes back doing "what" and three catchphrases, no thanks. But I don't see Austin coming back and doing such a lazy/lame job, he cares too much about his character and performance to not sink his teeth into a feud (this is not 2002-3 when he was checked out). 

Booking him for the nth time in an interview segment were he does an appearance, stuns a guy and catches beer is whatever and same old, same old. So of course that's exactly what they want to do with him :(

3 hours ago, KawadaSmile said:

Wait, Austin is just 6 years older than Takashi Sugiura?

I remember when at Endless Mania, also known as WM32, there was this segment between SCSA, HBK and Foley against the League of Nations. Austin was the only one to give his opponent some shine lol

Austin did wind up stunning Xavier Woods, whom the next night acknowledged that he did have that stunner coming!