Pro Wrestling Only

WWE Hall of *bell tolls* Fame 2022

flyonthewall2983

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Undertaker is Vince's best creation ever (other than WWE itself of course).  Take a mid card tag team guy from Crockett and put him in what by all accounts should have been another Wrestlecrap 90s WWF cartoon gimmick and create a character that lasted for nearly 30 years. It's all due to the man himself of course, and if anyone deserved a show dedicated to their work it's him. 

Are there any World Class wrestlers left for them to induct? Chris Adams and Gino come to mind, but WWE aren't really into the posthumous induction anymore. Iceman Parsons? Kabuki? I'm sure they could find 5 or so people to induct if they wanted to, but nobody jumps to mind as Dallas-specific, and why bother when you don't need to induct anyone else to sell tickets, plus its attached to smackdown anyway. 

It will be taped/aired after the "Wrestlemania go home" edition of Smackdown. Very little else is known besides that.

There was rumour late last year that Savio Vega was being inducted (tracks with him being buds with Undertaker).

Johnny Ace offer a solo induction of Jeff Hardy to Jeff as part of a package to re-sign him - along with a wrestler contract. Jeff turned that down as wants the Hardy Boyz to go in. Also, Matt wasn't allowed by WWE to induct him if he was to accept WWE's offer.

4 minutes ago, Reel said:

Are there any World Class wrestlers left for them to induct? Chris Adams and Gino come to mind, but WWE aren't really into the posthumous induction anymore. Iceman Parsons? Kabuki? I'm sure they could find 5 or so people to induct if they wanted to, but nobody jumps to mind as Dallas-specific, and why bother when you don't need to induct anyone else to sell tickets, plus its attached to smackdown anyway. 

They should have the Rock be the one to induct Iceman if they ever do that, since he's the one who came up with "rooty poo"

3 minutes ago, Reel said:

They like to induct African American performers in the main and Legacy wings. If Pez Whatley and Brickhouse Brown are inducted Iceman Parsons should be.

- Not sure who Sable's friends were in the WWE or if she even had any, but I think it'd be cool to have someone like Jacqueline Moore induct her. 

- I'm glad they're iinducting Taker. The longer they wait, the more his legacy is tarnished really, so, might as well do it now before its muddied up any further. Obviously, he took a heavy hit from wearing all that pro-police gear in the Last Ride documentary, but I think its also become clearer to more and more "smart" fans that Taker's reputation as being the lockeroom leader actually coincided with years of a really toxic, awful backstage environment. For a long time, it feels like people, myself included, didn't connect the dots but for all the talk of the Deadman's integrity and respect for the business and the stories of "Wrestler's Court," when you actually think about it, he was basically just King Shit in a kingdom of bullying, harassment, rampant drug abuse, politicking, and borderline sexual assault...I mean, when you hear about the veterans mocking the younger generation for only caring about video games and vegan food spots, it does make you think, like, what were vets saying a "real" wrestler should care about? Flashing your junk at stewardesses? Buying a case of Jack Daniels for the boys cuz you didn't shake a guy's hand the right way? Good riddance to that bullshit.