WWE TV 03/21 - 03/27 Omos is the true heir to Andre the Giant

KawadaSmile

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I get the whole "try to get everyone a Mania payday" mindset, but WWE going the New Japan route and having a bunch of multi person tags is getting a bit much. Not every tag title match has to turn into a battle royale with 75 different teams.

27 minutes ago, sek69 said:

I get the whole "try to get everyone a Mania payday" mindset, but WWE going the New Japan route and having a bunch of multi person tags is getting a bit much. Not every tag title match has to turn into a battle royale with 75 different teams.

Remember that one year when Mania was nothing but multi-man matches and it sucked and just about everyone hated it?

Bloating your biggest event of the year is not and never will be a good strategy. It is the biggest event of the year not due to the amount of people wrestling, but because your biggest stories will reach their climax or new stories will start. 

But hey, gotta get that Wrestlemania mooooooment.

The guy is so fucking cringe now, it's no wonder the mystic was much better when he never talked out of character. Get your HOF ceremony wankfest and go away already. No one wants to hear your stories about travelling with weapons and shit, like it meant anything in term of how the product looked back then. Yeah, those casket matches with Kamala and those Ministry of Darkness skits were gritty as fuck, man.

All those guys who have been privileged by booking since day 1 they showed up in the company because they are BIG or/and they look GOOD giving tips on how to get over is the pro-wrestling equivalent of mansplaining.:lol: Let's call it alwayspushedsplaining or something...

Not sure why but this reminds me of a video in which Al Snow said that the last thing you want to do in pro wrestling is give the heel a punch to the face. It was the dumbest thing I have ever heard (if we are keeping it PWO) and it lives rent free in my head since I've heard it in like 2015.

4 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

Not sure why but this reminds me of a video in which Al Snow said that the last thing you want to do in pro wrestling is give the heel a punch to the face. It was the dumbest thing I have ever heard (if we are keeping it PWO) and it lives rent free in my head since I've heard it in like 2015.

I've read this like five times and it still doesn't make any sense to me. 

16 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

AL Snow also said that there was only *one pop* during a show, if I remember correctly. The guy who only ever got over in ECW thanks to a styrofoam head and a sexual pun giving advices like he's Yoda or something always cracked me up.

18 minutes ago, sek69 said:

WWE being very un-WWE like with them being all coy with the Cody stuff. The crowds seem to know where this is going, but I would have expected them to be yelling from the rooftops that they got one from the other guys.

I think everyone who would see it in that light, as WWE poaching an EVP from AEW, already knows he's signed and showing up at some point. So theycan play it coy as to when exactly he's going to show up, instead of playing up overtly.