Pro Wrestling Only

WWE Wrestlemania 38 the Mania of Wrestling

KawadaSmile

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

LA Knight is over. Who the fuck would guess the DUMMY YEAH dude would be NXT's The Rock?

No offense, but that says everything about NXT2.0 to me. The guy was in IMPACT forever doing the exact same stuff and yeah, he used to get good reactions, but still, it's piss-poor Rock cosplay, and he's *okay* at best as an in-ring worker. If that's what gets over big in NXT 2.0, shhhhhh.....

Just now, El-P said:

No offense, but that says everything about NXT2.0 to me. The guy was in IMPACT forever doing the exact same stuff and yeah, he used to get good reactions, but still, it's piss-poor Rock cosplay, and he's *okay* at best as an in-ring worker. If that's what gets over big in NXT 2.0, shhhhhh.....

His in-ring work is actually pretty good. Something just clicked, because when he first came into NXT, he wasn't that hot, be it in promos or in the ring. Now he basically doesn't miss.

5 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

His in-ring work is actually pretty good. Something just clicked, because when he first came into NXT, he wasn't that hot, be it in promos or in the ring. Now he basically doesn't miss.

From what I've seen in NXT2.0 and dating back to his IMPACT days, he's pretty much exactly what he has always been. I don't see any difference at all, apart from the name (which obviously has changed his gimmick promo too).

Just now, El-P said:

Let me guess. Ziggler beat Bron ?

Besides a thumb to the eye, it was also pretty damn clean. 

On the other hand, as much as I detest it, Ziggler has been putting some great work on NXT, he feels motivated, and Bron is going to move up, since there is NOTHING for him to do on NXT after this loss.

51 minutes ago, sek69 said:

I wouldn't be surprised if Vince saw Bron and decided to strap a rocket to him.

As he should. Bron looked like a freakin' star just inducting his dad and uncle into the Hall of Fame.

"Now I'm going to take the biggest risk of my career and hand the mic over to my uncle Scott." LOL!

Bron is money.