Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 4/25-5/1 Hey Asuka's back

sek69

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chicken soup (for you, not the elephant). Cures everything @sek69.

Miz to the returning Ali: "I'm gonna make you wish you DID get your release!" Ummm......he already did wish that. That's why he was away.

But gotta say, Ali seems happy enough to be back. Vince must have offered him a lucrative "opportunity".

1 hour ago, sek69 said:

Got an elephant sitting on my head thanks to the rona, but I noticed we didn't have a thread so have at it.

My mom also tested positive on Thursday; thanks to being vaxxed and boosted, she feels like when she usually has a cold so it's not too bad. I think only my dad and I didn't get it (or we're asymptomatic who knows.)

So with all those returns, did I pick a wrong night to deep dive into some old ZERO1 footage I stumbled upon earlier today? (I'll take Corino/CW/Tanaka/Hidaka/Otani over anything these days)

38 minutes ago, SirEdger said:

My mom also tested positive on Thursday; thanks to being vaxxed and boosted, she feels like when she usually has a cold so it's not too bad. I think only my dad and I didn't get it (or we're asymptomatic who knows.)

So with all those returns, did I pick a wrong night to deep dive into some old ZERO1 footage I stumbled upon earlier today? (I'll take Corino/CW/Tanaka/Hidaka/Otani over anything these days)

Yeah that's where I'm at, I'm prone to sinus infections due to allergies and so far it feels like a somewhat stronger version of that.  My wife and son haven't shown any symptoms yet so fingers crossed.

Also I don't think you made the wrong call watching ZERO1, it was certainly more memorable than a lot of recent Raws due to the returns but nothing you'd be kicking yourself over missing. 

8 hours ago, sek69 said:

Honestly, Ezekiel does look much better than the last time we saw him, but they need to get to the payoff for this gimmick fast or he's gonna get Red Rooster'd. 

I’m wondering if this is some meta satirical commentary on the past kayfabe way of not acknowledging repackaged characters’ former gimmicks.

2 hours ago, SteveJRogers said:

I’m wondering if this is some meta satirical commentary on the past kayfabe way of not acknowledging repackaged characters’ former gimmicks.

You can take it to another level and say KO is playing the role of Roddy Piper who upon seeing Saba Simba yelled out THAT'S TONY ATLAS!