Top Posters In This Topic

More from Fightful:

• Draco Anthony, aka Reginald Chase Crews 
  • Sanjana George, aka Vish Kanya  
  • Persia Pirotta, aka Stephanie De Landre  
  • Paige Prinzivalli aka Blair Baldwin  
  • Raelyn Divine, aka Jaylen Williams
  • Mila Malani, aka Kellie Morga

Looks like that's the rest of the releases.

17 minutes ago, C.S. said:

Add Dexter Lumis to the list. WTF?

Honestly surprised he lasted as long as he did. Always seemed he was a panic hire because he appeared in Nick Aldis's corner at All In and WWE never seemed to know what to do with him. 

What gets me is how they keep slapping the NXT staff in the face by releasing people who were in storylines with no heads up. It's not Hunter's play toy anymore it's supposed to be actual developmental to help people get ready for the main roster (I know I know), and they're still fucking with them like they were Corny trying to book OVW. 

14 hours ago, SirEdger said:

The thing is that I'm not even worried for both Dakota & Malcolm. They're gonna bounce back in no time.

You should never leave a Wrestling territory without having somewhere else lined up to go. I strongly assume both will end up in AEW.

More concerned for Persia WHO BOUGHT A HOUSE last month while on a WWE sponsored US work visa where her job status was being re-evaluated every 12 weeks. In part I get why she did it - she was being used a lot on NXT and probably assumed she was being groomed for a call-up.

8 hours ago, rovert said:

More concerned for Persia WHO BOUGHT A HOUSE last month while on a WWE sponsored US work visa where her job status was being re-evaluated every 12 weeks. In part I get why she did it - she was being used a lot on NXT and probably assumed she was being groomed for a call-up.

Reminds me of those stories from back in the day where Vince would encourage people to buy houses so they would have mortgages to pay and have financial reasons to stay with the WWF. 

Actually, none sounds any good in French ! :lol: Really the literal translation make it sounds in French like his nickname is "The bastard" or something ("gros chien" comes off as an insult). There's really no good way to make it sound any good in French without sounding either really awkward or plain bad. Literal translation often don't work. "Chef tribal" works though, but anything dog related is a no-no. 

Apparently they brought Amale Dib to the ring to say hello to the crowd, she's the French worker on NXT UK. 

8 hours ago, El-P said:

Actually, none sounds any good in French ! :lol: Really the literal translation make it sounds in French like his nickname is "The bastard" or something ("gros chien" comes off as an insult). There's really no good way to make it sound any good in French without sounding either really awkward or plain bad. Literal translation often don't work. "Chef tribal" works though, but anything dog related is a no-no. 

Apparently they brought Amale Dib to the ring to say hello to the crowd, she's the French worker on NXT UK. 

Which is funny, in Brazil calling someone a "cachorro" also can mean "bastard" or bum, but "cachorrão" with is the augmentative of cachorro, thus meaning "big dog", mean something closer to "horndog".

Also, "cachorro grande" would be a literal big dog, but "grande cachorro" is closer to "big bastard". Wonderful language.

14 hours ago, KawadaSmile said:

Also, "cachorro grande" would be a literal big dog, but "grande cachorro" is closer to "big bastard". Wonderful language.

Interesting. We have the same thing with the meaning changing depending of adjectives being placed before or after too. All these Latin languages share a lot of stuff.