Pro Wrestling Only

WWE Clash at the Castle - Roman is gonna overthrow Gareth Bale as this generation's greatest Welsh

KawadaSmile

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Stiva said:

As someone who hasn’t watched WWE in a long while, the difference in commentary is night and day. They’re still shoehorning clumsy nicknames in but all three feel far more relaxed. It’s night and day if you haven’t been watching for a bit

You definitely notice a difference in the commentary. The quick cut camera shots still kill me though. It’s always so jarring when you’re used to watching other companies.

You know, between the new creative direction with more focus on the championships, and Gunther’s overall presentation…the IC Title actually feels like it really means something again, for the first time and I don’t know how long. They are even building it up on commentary as the workman’s title.

1 minute ago, The Thread Killer said:

You know, between the new creative direction with more focus on the championships, and Gunther’s overall presentation…the IC Title actually feels like it really means something again, for the first time and I don’t know how long. They are even building it up on commentary as the workman’s title.

I loved during the opening introductions when Michael Cole was running down all of Sheamus' previous accolades in WWE & he talked about how the prestigious Intercontinental Title has thus far eluded him. I actually didn't know that. Former World Champion, King of the Ring & Royal Rumble Winner but never had the IC belt.

2 minutes ago, Coffey said:

I loved during the opening introductions when Michael Cole was running down all of Sheamus' previous accolades in WWE & he talked about how the prestigious Intercontinental Title has thus far eluded him. I actually didn't know that. Former World Champion, King of the Ring & Royal Rumble Winner but never had the IC belt.

I didn’t know that either. It adds a great element to this match. Based on this match, I kind of hope this is not one and done.