Pro Wrestling Only

WWE Clash at the Castle - Roman is gonna overthrow Gareth Bale as this generation's greatest Welsh

KawadaSmile

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Shame I couldn't see G00NTA/Sheamo beating meat live, but I will make time for it.

Just now, Stiva said:

That was fucking great. Is there anyone else in WWE that they can throw in front of Gunther to have stiff bomb throwing epics? If not, just run that back in a few months

Drew, Roman, Lasher (they should be doing that for Survivor Series)... I wanna see him vs Finn, too.

As someone who hasn’t followed WWE regularly in years, I am quite enjoying these little introductory video packages they are doing in between the matches. I assume they are doing this because they realize a lot of fans are coming back to the product and want to bring them up to speed?

EDIT: Oh yeah, @C.S. is right. I totally forgot that this is streaming on Peacock, we don’t have that in Canada still.

Here’s a fun drinking game: do a shot every time Shayna pulls up or adjusts her tights.

Speaking of Shayna, I am betting she was one of the happiest people when Vince retired and Triple H took over.

I admit, I am totally unfamiliar with Liv Morgan. Am I missing something here? I have to be honest she’s not exactly impressing me. Considering the amazing amount of female talent WWE has, I have to be honest and say she’s not exactly striking me as the kind of person who should be holding a title.

3 minutes ago, The Thread Killer said:

I admit, I am totally unfamiliar with Liv Morgan. Am I missing something here? I have to be honest she’s not exactly impressing me. Considering the amazing amount of female talent WWE has, I have to be honest and say she’s not exactly striking me as the kind of person who should be holding a title.

Likable plucky underdog who was underutilized for most of her run. 

3 minutes ago, The Thread Killer said:

She stinks & from everything I've ever seen or read, people are just happy for her because she's a nice person. Which, great, but that's not enough. She's still super green.