Pro Wrestling Only

WWE Clash at the Castle - Roman is gonna overthrow Gareth Bale as this generation's greatest Welsh

KawadaSmile

Just now, Stiva said:

This entire Rollins act seems very forced and unauthentic.

Just now, Coffey said:

So is Seth's gimmick just that he does an annoying laugh?

Agreed. That was exactly what I said the first time I saw him again. Last time I saw Rollins was when he was feuding with The Fiend and had that terrible cage match with the red light and giant clown hammer.

Now he is doing some sort of bizarre character which seems incredibly forced, fake, inauthentic and that laugh is ridiculously stupid. They have managed to take somebody who was already annoying and make him ten times more annoying.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That "off the air" segment, with Riddle losing his cool & cussing out Seth only for him immediately to come out on a scooter, smiling & dressed like a character from Spongebob Squarepants was certainly a... change of pace.

So is he a goofy stoner or did he lose his cool & is pissed at Seth shitting on his family? Because he should have came out more serious after that, yeah?

2 minutes ago, Coffey said:

That "off the air" segment, with Riddle losing his cool & cussing out Seth only for him immediately to come out on a scooter, smiling & dressed like a character from Spongebob Squarepants was certainly a... change of pace.

So is he a goofy stoner or did he lose his cool & is pissed at Seth shitting on his family? Because he should have came out more serious after that, yeah?

Seth says "hold my beer, HAHAHAHAHA!" and comes out looking even more ridiculous.

2 minutes ago, C.S. said:

Seth says "hold my beer, HAHAHAHAHA!" and comes out looking even more ridiculous.

He's dressed like Disco Inferno & came out looking like it was a Victoria's Secret runway or something. He's definitely embracing the over-the-top part of pro-wrestling I guess!

4 minutes ago, The Thread Killer said:

Was Roman Reigns the only guy in The Shield who could throw a convincing looking punch?

He IS the best one in that group, so yeah.

While I see the arguments, Rollins being a massive prick just to come out in outrageous, trollish outfits is very much a constant trait of his.