Pro Wrestling Only

WWE Clash at the Castle - Roman is gonna overthrow Gareth Bale as this generation's greatest Welsh

KawadaSmile

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I remember Shayna from when she was smashing everybody in NXT back when I watched that every week. I know from what I read that she got called up, Vince soured on her and they have not done a whole lot with her since. But having her lose to somebody who, at least based on what I saw is sloppy AF, seems like a weird call. But whatever. I don’t know enough about the WWE women’s division to comment, really. It wasn’t a terrible match, and it was no worse than anything I have seen on Dynamite with their women’s division.

7 minutes ago, Stiva said:

No idea how Rey’s son is in-ring but he doesn’t seem to know where to put himself in terms of his body language and general demeanour, bless him 

You said it there. That poor kid is clearly in way over his head, it’s not really fair to him. His Dad is a GOAT contender, he would look bad enough next to him even if he was not gangly and awkward. He probably needs a couple of years in NXT at the minimum