Jmare007

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Jmare007 said:

Surprised they didn't start with the tag title match.

Probably hoping for a big first quarter with the TBBT lead-in by putting on Jericho, who is one of their biggest draws.

Speaking of, "he wants to be ocho" huh. Jericho has been catching up on Better Call Saul

Excellent match, Jericho's best since the King match. Result is being sold as a surprise on commentary but I was expecting that. 

Imagining Claudio and Bianca being a mixed tag and just doing power spots on fools and trying to hard to manifest that into existence

12 minutes ago, C.S. said:

Prediction: Jericho wins the ROH Title

I called it.

LOLJERICHOWINS

And doing it with Cesaro's own uppercut is just the chef's kiss on top of the shit salad.

But it makes sense. Jericho is a star, and being him the ROH Champ is new dynamic.

3 minutes ago, MoS said:

Excellent match, Jericho's best since the King match. Result is being sold as a surprise on commentary but I was expecting that. 

Imagining Claudio and Bianca being a mixed tag and just doing power spots on fools and trying to hard to manifest that into existence

I thought it was worse than the All Out match with Danielson. Claudio's strikes were really bad tonight and a lot of wanky spots like the Cary one, the catapult and the last one were Claudio basically launched himself to corner the ref after landing too far away and too perfectly.

1 minute ago, Jmare007 said:

I thought it was worse than the All Out match with Danielson. Claudio's strikes were really bad tonight and a lot of wanky spots like the Cary one, the catapult and the last one were Claudio basically launched himself to corner the ref after landing too far away and too perfectly.

Some rough spots but overall I thought the whole was greater than the sum of its parts. Good pacing, Claudio had some great power spots.