Pro Wrestling Only

AEW TV 11/23 - 11/25

Flyin' Brian

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, sek69 said:

I think MJF actually is off filming that Von Erich movie, so it wasn't them not wanting to heat things up.

Also I think it's pretty clear Regal is going to return when MJF does for whatever Stage 2 of their villainous plan is. 

You have to admit tonight, the first show of the MJF era, has fallen pretty flat though. Regal could have explained his part without MJF. They basically pressed pause, and they aren’t in a position where they can afford to do that. 

5 minutes ago, Blehschmidt said:

Omega doing the sleepy hands earlier was kinda funny, but the whole biting bit with the announcers playing along was a bit over the top.

Edit: and now Go To Sleep... Jeebus

Yeah. AEW is a promotion that exists to troll Punk now. Guess all that let it go stuff was bs. 

2 minutes ago, Flyin' Brian said:

Thank goodness. I like Thunder Rosa but it was past time. 

It truly does feel like she could have done that for a while, but refused to do it for Toni. Just lovely stuff - and it shows no one has beef with Hayter, which breaks the streak for our AEW Women's Champs

1 minute ago, Flyin' Brian said:

It can be a good competitive match but yeah Hayter needs to go over. Send Britt after Cargill. 

At this point, is the TBS title really that necessary?