Pro Wrestling Only

AEW TV 11/23 - 11/25

Flyin' Brian

4 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

It truly does feel like she could have done that for a while, but refused to do it for Toni. Just lovely stuff - and it shows no one has beef with Hayter, which breaks the streak for our AEW Women's Champs

At this point, is the TBS title really that necessary?

I don’t think the interim thing was anything Rosa really had control over. 

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Flyin' Brian said:

I don’t think the interim thing was anything Rosa really had control over. 

AEW had already set the precedent with Cody and the TNT belt, and Punk and the World title, so the optics would have been bad if Tony Khan hadn't done the same for the women's championship. 

13 minutes ago, Flyin' Brian said:

It is a mystery. Especially since they lost to Darby and Sting and they’ve never gotten a title shot. 

This is when the complaints about his constant presence start making sense 

10 minutes ago, Flyin' Brian said:

@KawadaSmileyou coined Jericho as the new Grand Wizard of wrestling, that’s classic. 

I mean, he was calling himself a wizard and is very much pro-Trump. It was a layup :lol:

If all the lame " Hey Look, I'm referencing Punk!" shit Omega did like the GTS hands and the arm bite is just an F you to Punk and not part of an angle, then it's fucking awful, low rent shit. 
Oh, and the match stunk. PU. I'd love to see PAC vs. Omega one on one currently,and Fenix does amazing shit. But this just ain't my bag, baby.

I died at the CM Punk trolling. These guys are just on another level. Especially a few days after Omega had that "I wish people would let it behind" interview. They are just the master shitposters meta pro-wrestlers that elevates the entire thing into an artwork. Oh, the match was awesome too. As was Jericho vs Ishii. For a second I thought they would go into Taichi vs Ibushi territory, but hey, awesome nonetheless.

Glad we're done with the interim stuff. And now we're setting up the split with Baker again. Okay. Good.

The Danielson promo was too much WWE-lite to me, and it did not get over one bit. Moxley was terrific. For a second there I thought Regal was actually done with the company too.

House of Black comeback. Yes ! Here's hoping they get that big-ass push. 

Jake Hagger's calling is comedic matches and vignettes. The two highlights of his AEW career as single talent have been this match and the vignettes before the big Mox title match, with his wife and kids.

8 hours ago, Johnny Sorrow said:

If all the lame " Hey Look, I'm referencing Punk!" shit Omega did like the GTS hands and the arm bite is just an F you to Punk and not part of an angle, then it's fucking awful, low rent shit. 

True. If it leads to Omega Vs. Punk though, I'm there for it.