Pro Wrestling Only

WrestleMania 39

flyonthewall2983

Just now, El-P said:

I'm pretty sure Vince sexually assaulting/raping multiple women over the years beats whatever Dana did. Then again, I did not follow Dana's career either.

Fuck, it would be kinda funny in a way if Cody did not win the title in a "That doesn't work for me brother" moment.

Oh, I think Vince basically covering up a fucking murder would be enough as it is, but Dana is like 20 years younger and is doing everything in his power to be the scummiest fucker.

But Codester wins that. Roman needs a rest.

Just now, The Thread Killer said:

What is the general consensus about all this stuff going on in the media this past week between Cody Rhodes and Seth Rollins? There have been claims that they legitimately don’t like each other and got into a physical confrontation backstage. They have been pretty much slagging each other off in interviews, which is weird. WWE is not known for airing their dirty laundry, it’s not like they are AEW.

Is that meant to be leading up to Seth being his first challenger when Cody wins the title?

Super work. Work, work, work. The workiest of works. Cody has found a good, even great rival in Rollins. Saying him and Seth don't like each other is planting the seeds for main events to come.

I think they probably headline a Mania down the road. Depending on the IC Title result, they probably have Gunther/Cody as their first program.

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, El-P said:

I'm pretty sure Vince sexually assaulting/raping multiple women over the years beats whatever Dana did. Then again, I did not follow Dana's career either.

I have been following MMA and UFC before Dana White was ever involved as a promoter or owner. Years ago, I even briefly worked as an MMA columnist. Back when I first started watching UFC Dana White was just a boxing manager who managed Chuck Liddell, before Zuffa bought into UFC.

Trust me, as bad as Dana White can be, he is a total amateur when it comes to being an evil billionaire compared to Vince McMahon. He is no treat, and he has done some really sketchy shit, but there is no way he is anywhere near as bad as Vince.

24 minutes ago, The Thread Killer said:

Trust me, as bad as Dana White can be, he is a total amateur when it comes to being an evil billionaire compared to Vince McMahon. He is no treat, and he has done some really sketchy shit, but there is no way he is anywhere near as bad as Vince.

Oh, I totally trust you on that one. Really, in the "real world", Vince would be considered with complete and utter disgust and contempt. It's amazing how much, for all its so-called pop culture glory, pro-wrestling is still completely under the radar. I wonder what will happen after his death, will the truths about him will finally be exposed once and for all with years of his "glory" now long gone ? Hopefully it happens sooner than later (I let you judge on what exactly I am referring to here B))

Brock is the smartest man in WWE. He goes on first, has the shortest match that's possible while still being great, now he's out of the arena and on his jet home. With any luck he'll be back in time to not watch the main event. All hail

Just now, hammerva said:

Imagine having Rousey in a match for 10 seconds for her to win and thinking that was a great idea.  

Sloppy match although very impressed with Sonya Deville 

It seems not only she came in to the match already hurt, Shayna herself was fucked up during the match. They did what they could and still kept the result.

Still, it was a decent match, if unremarkable.