Pro Wrestling Only

AEW TV 3/22 - 3/24 - Zapruder AEW Footage

Timbo Slice

7 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

What exactly am I missing?

The reality show supposedly has footage that "wrestling fans will be analyzing like the Zapruder tape" - some source on Twitter whose name I've already forgotten. (I mean that legitimately, not dismissively - I genuinely can't remember who tweeted it.)

As for Bucks and politics, no idea. Hopefully not U.S. politics. 

Just checked the main event and those last 10 minute were exactly what I wanted (well, Kenny being very close to dying by landing on his neck wasn't expected but it seemed he came out of it OK). The ending angle did nothing for me but I've never been the audience of this Hangman/Elite story.

Has Mox explained why he's so hell bent on beating up The Elite though? legit question.

I feel like I need to read that four more times to actually understand what's being said, but yeah, the main event was a success.

I agree with what Phil Schneider wrote at the Ringer: this was basically 2023's version of Rey Mysterio Jr. vs. Psicosis debuting on ECW. It may not have been a five-star classic, but it definitely turned some heads and did a great job of introducing Vikingo to a larger North American audience.

El Hijo del Vikingo is scheduled to defend his AAA Mega Championship against Kommander this Friday at Supercard of Honor as well. Should be interesting.

I know it has gotten zero interest and discussion here at PWO, but the new weekly ROH show on the Honor Club streaming service has been outstanding so far. They have done a great build up to the PPV this weekend.

I am especially looking forward to Claudio vs. Eddie Kingston for the ROH World Title, and Joe vs. Mark Briscoe for the TV Title. Plus Yuta is defending the Pure Title against Shibata from New Japan and there is a 5 Way Ladder Match to crown new Tag Champs. Even the build for the 6 Man Title match has been great, even though it will involve Brian Cage. At least that will be counter balanced by Metalik.

I asked @Loss to add a new ROH subforum to the AEW folder here because I will likely recap the weekly shows going forward for the Tony Khan era ROH. It’s good shit, pal.

2 hours ago, The Man in Blak said:

I feel like I need to read that four more times to actually understand what's being said, but yeah, the main event was a success.

I agree with what Phil Schneider wrote at the Ringer: this was basically 2023's version of Rey Mysterio Jr. vs. Psicosis debuting on ECW. It may not have been a five-star classic, but it definitely turned some heads and did a great job of introducing Vikingo to a larger North American audience.

100%. Vikingo is doing crazy shit that 99% of viewers just haven't seen - and that 99% of wrestlers aren't able to do. He is that awesome.

10 hours ago, MoS said:

Vikingo for world champ 

Screenshot_20230328-163857_Chrome.jpg

Wade Keller got the minute by minutes. The last three minutes of the Omega/Vikingo match was the best rated thing on the show.

FTR's entrance and Adam Cole's interview where among the best rated things on the show. Althought Cole's interview tapered off (blame Garcia ha!).

The Four Pillars video package was the worst performing thing. Why AEW don't do video packages.