Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 09/18 - 09/24 They got some tryouts going on!

KawadaSmile

7 hours ago, KawadaSmile said:

OVW, MLW and AEW alumni are reported to have had tryouts at the performance center. Maybe this finally is the time they get Hammerstone or Jacob Fatu?

I was thrilled to see Richard Holliday making that list. I loved the pairing with MJF & Alexander Hammerstone back in the day as The Dynasty. Really hope he can get signed.

https://www.bodyslam.net/2023/09/18/exclusive-list-of-names-receiving-wwe-tryout-this-week-at-performance-center/

Looks like Holliday is the only name of note. Hammerstone and Fatu are still under contact to MLW as far as I know, and WWE will likely shy away from them as long as the lawsuit is ongoing. And if I were Jade, I would feel insulted if I had to try out at the PC with a bunch of former Dark/Elevation jobbers.

12 hours ago, NintendoLogic said:

And if I were Jade, I would feel insulted if I had to try out at the PC with a bunch of former Dark/Elevation jobbers.

Imagine if Jade is somehow rejected after the tryout, and WWE purposely leaks that story to make AEW look bad.

Never doubt human pettiness. 

1 hour ago, Cien Caras said:

All these worthless scrubs released, we need a good headline release. Could allegedly divorced dad Trips be the “bury bad news on a Friday night” release?

NH Punk already debunked that.

https://www.hausofwrestling.com/2023/09/22/shawn-michaels-didnt-like-stephanie-mcmahon-tweet-exclusive/