Pro Wrestling Only

AEW TV - 10/4 - 10/7 - Spooky Seazon Begins

Timbo Slice

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, C.S. said:

Pretty sure it's been proven. Wasn't there cam footage?

P.S. Using "bubba" is @KawadaSmile gimmick infringement.

I heard the exact opposite, no footage and no witnesses, but I was planning on waiting to pass judgement until it goes to court and all the facts come out. But you do you, bubba.

5 minutes ago, The Thread Killer said:

I heard the exact opposite, no footage and no witnesses, but I was planning on waiting to pass judgement until it goes to court and all the facts come out. But you do you, bubba.

So you think a random citizen just made up an outlandish road rage gun charge against a complete nobody like Cash? Okay, "bubba." 

I mean, I hope you're right - I do like FTR - but logic dictates otherwise.

But PWO's gonna PWO. Guarantee you everyone here would would preemptively send Ryback to the electric chair if it were him. But because it's a good 'rassler who's good at the rasslin', he must be innocent.

If the charges are true (and where there's smoke, there's usually fire), fuck him and I hope he rots in prison for a very long time. 

5 minutes ago, Perfectly Straightedge said:

Anytime my guy...Just thought I would let you know but I will enjoy watching you spread your stupidity on this board though.

ProTip: If you're only going to contribute insults and nothing intelligent to go along with it, you're not going to have very fruitful discussions here. 

Bubbas @Embrodak and @The Thread Killer have disagreed with me and made their own points while remaining respectful (and vice versa, I hope). You might want to try their approach instead of...whatever this is.

Good day to you, bubba.

40 minutes ago, C.S. said:

So you think a random citizen just made up an outlandish road rage gun charge against a complete nobody like Cash? Okay, "bubba." 

I mean, I hope you're right - I do like FTR - but logic dictates otherwise.

But PWO's gonna PWO. Guarantee you everyone here would would preemptively send Ryback to the electric chair if it were him. But because it's a good 'rassler who's good at the rasslin', he must be innocent.

If the charges are true (and where there's smoke, there's usually fire), fuck him and I hope he rots in prison for a very long time. 

The guy who was the alleged victim didn’t report it to the cops until hours later…after he went to work and worked his full shift…which is weird to me. If somebody pointed a gun at me, you can bet your ass I’d be calling 911 the minute it happened.

But hey, if Wheeler actually did it, and they can prove he did it, then I don’t care what happens to him. If you are dumb enough to carry a gun around and point it at people (who aren’t pointing a gun at you or threatening your life in some other way) then you deserve whatever happens to you. But I just don’t believe everything I read. If he gets convicted in court, then I will be more likely to believe it. 

I worked in the criminal justice system long enough to learn not to blindly believe someone is guilty just because they got charged. I would like to hear all the facts before I pass judgment, not just the allegations.

3 minutes ago, C.S. said:

ProTip: If you're only going to contribute insults and nothing intelligent to go along with it, you're not going to have very fruitful discussions here. 

Bubbas @Embrodak and @The Thread Killer have disagreed with me and made their own points while remaining respectful (and vice versa, I hope). You might want to try their approach instead of...whatever this is.

Good day to you, bubba.

Lol Pro Tip....I will gladly pass on the advice. I feel I don't have to give you any more context on why what you said was idiotic. That's on you to do the research and find out why it's idiotic. I don't have the time and effort. I mean I could give my opinion but you don't care and I don't care to give it.

So yeah, I will just end this discussion on my part by saying, Bless your heart and goodnight.

Just now, The Thread Killer said:

The guy who was the alleged victim didn’t report it to the cops until hours later…after he went to work and worked his full shift…which is weird to me. If somebody pointed a gun at me, you couldn’t bet your ass I’d be calling 911 the minute it happened.

But hey, if Wheeler actually did it, and they can prove he did it, then I don’t care what happens to him. If you are dumb enough to carry a gun around and point it at people (who aren’t pointing a gun at you or threatening your life in some other way) then you deserve whatever happens to you. But I just don’t believe everything I read. If he gets convicted in court, then I will be more likely to believe it. 

While I agree it sounds weird, I am hesitant to victim blame (I'm NOT suggesting this is what you're doing) and question his timing. 

Again, I come back to, what does anyone have to gain by making an outlandish allegation against a nobody like Wheeler? He's barely famous in wrestling circles and completely unknown outside of it.

I mean, yeah, people do strange things every day, but I dunno.

I see the guy doing the CM Punk troll gimmick just replied. Not even gonna bother with that nonsense. Is there a block button here?

1 hour ago, C.S. said:

While I agree it sounds weird, I am hesitant to victim blame (I'm NOT suggesting this is what you're doing) and question his timing. 

Again, I come back to, what does anyone have to gain by making an outlandish allegation against a nobody like Wheeler? He's barely famous in wrestling circles and completely unknown outside of it.

I mean, yeah, people do strange things every day, but I dunno.

I see the guy doing the CM Punk troll gimmick just replied. Not even gonna bother with that nonsense. Is there a block button here?

I think it’s perfectly possible that there was a mutual altercation of some kind that this guy went nuclear over, in terms of what kinds of allegations he was willing to fling around. Road rage isn’t sexual assault, there’s no downstream oppression of half of society you can reinforce by publicly asserting incredulity. The sequence of behaviors he accused Wheeler of engaging in make absolutely no sense even by twisted road rage logic, so at a bare minimum, there’s something missing from the story we’ve gotten thus far. Wheeler doing bath salts, the guy poisoning Wheeler’s well, something.

25 minutes ago, Embrodak said:

I think it’s perfectly possible that there was a mutual altercation of some kind that this guy went nuclear over, in terms of what kinds of allegations he was willing to fling around. Road rage isn’t sexual assault, there’s no downstream oppression of half of society you can reinforce by publicly asserting incredulity. The sequence of behaviors he accused Wheeler of engaging in make absolutely no sense even by twisted road rage logic, so at a bare minimum, there’s something missing from the story we’ve gotten thus far. Wheeler doing bath salts, the guy poisoning Wheeler’s well, something.

Or the guy shouting SHAWN > BRET at Wheeler! :lol:

Seriously though, I hope we do end up finding out more about the case. 99% of the wrestling media aren't actual journalists (and I'm probably being very generous by allowing a number as high as 1% in there), so it's entirely possible further details are never reported on. 

Funny, as soon as I saw this result, I did not think about the Wheeler case at all, since no one was taking about it anymore anyway, my mind was caught in pro-wrestling bubble and I thought they asked for their release since they have been boo-boo-face since their biggest pal has been fired (I mean, it's been so obvious when you looked at them walking down the ring this last month), and Coach TK being Coach TK (for better and worse), just gave it to them because he doesn't want unhappy people in his company, knowing full-well they'll run back to the E. The fact they registered "CMFTR" not too long ago was kind of a clue too. Hey, maybe all three of them will show in IMPACT, Bound for Glory is in Chicago in two weeks... (not gonna lie, that would be kinda cool actually to have them make a smaller companies/indie run, to demonstrate their undying LOVE for pro-wrestling)

That being said, it might also be Cash Wheeler going to jail. I really was shocked that he got to go Wembley to begin with and did not even lose the titles there. Then did not loses the title to Aussie Open (the Mark Davies injury would have made it a waste in retrospect). It was only a matter of time, for one reason or another.

One hell of a run indeed though.

One thing I thought about during that Toni Storm vs Kiera Hogan match, is Juice & Diamanté watching it together backstage and being kinda grumpy about it.

Juice : "Damn, Keira is slapping that ass."

Diamanté : "She sure is..."

Angelico on TV makes me happy. 

10 hours ago, Timbo Slice said:

One of the more maddening things about the AAA partnership.

They aren't AAA guys, most of them. Komander has been signed. Lince Dorado just worked the CMLL Anniversary show (which was awesome). Metalik is a free-agent I believe. Apart from Hijo del Vikingo, I don't think there are many legit AAA guys being used.

And really, CMLL would be a much better working arrangement anyway. Danielson could do that Arena Mexico show he always wanted to do. They could get Stephanie Vaquer, Titan, the new Mascara Dorada, do their own Fantastica Mania shows in Texas or Arizona. Apart from getting Vikingo from time to time, the AAA business deal doesn't bring much of anything to AEW. Plus they bring Alberto to big shows, and although that gets under the radar, it is still a pretty shitty stain to have your guys working with him, like Penta or QT have this year.

9 minutes ago, Zoo Enthusiast said:

They seriously just signed a contract extension like two months ago.

Exactly. Not to mention that Dax went on the record saying that as soon as Vince came back to active duty in WWE, that pretty much killed any chance of them ever going back there. I think sometimes people forget that these guys publicly asked for their release and turned down huge contracts offers to stay in WWE in order to get away from Vince McMahon. As long as he is around, I don’t see them going back. Punk or no Punk.

4 hours ago, El-P said:

Funny, as soon as I saw this result, I did not think about the Wheeler case at all, since no one was taking about it anymore anyway, my mind was caught in pro-wrestling bubble and I thought they asked for their release since they have been boo-boo-face since their biggest pal has been fired (I mean, it's been so obvious when you looked at them walking down the ring this last month), and Coach TK being Coach TK (for better and worse), just gave it to them because he doesn't want unhappy people in his company, knowing full-well they'll run back to the E.

When has he ever done this? Cody and Jade both left after their contracts expired. When Andrade and Malakai Black asked to be released, he turned them down flat.

Anyway, WOR reported that Hair injured his ribs at Wrestledream and will be out of action for a while. That's why FTR lost the belts in such a short match.

I don't know how giving a title to someone will play a part if he wants to leave. Jade Cargill was a rookie that was given literally everything, they basically made a belt just for her, was fed 90% of the roster and only had to do one legit job, and she still left for greener pasture.

What I need is Young Bucks vs Aussie Open, as soon as Davies is healed.