Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 12/11 - 12/17 CM Punk decides to take his talents to South Beach

KawadaSmile

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, C.S. said:

The more things change, the more they stay the same...

Post image

OMG AJ Styles ! I'm legit shocked. And the guy is 46 years old too. He never EVER looked even close to this. Orton looks like a mix between Triple H at his roided peak and The Warlord. Wellness policy, sure, sure...

3 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

Jinder Mahal's run had a Great Khali run-in.

That never happened.

Orton's skin tone is somewhere close to that Liver King maniac on instagram. Although the latter is definitely natural and attained his physique from living the ancestral lifestyle, so I guess maybe Orton is just eating a bowl full of raw pig hearts and bull testicles. A true Primal has no need for Tren!

9 hours ago, El-P said:

Gotta love how Cody inferred that maybe MJF putting on muscle lately was him getting prepared to eventually go to WWE. :lol: Talk about saying everything you need to know about the culture there (but hey, JR never told anyone they have to take roids, it's a "personal decision and responsibility", right ?). And hell, that's what Cody did too at one point. With the result that we know of, probably.

It's fascinating that the whole "pile of muscle" thing is still a thing in perception of so-called stars. So infantile, really.

(and on a sidenote, I don't get why you wouldn't mind ending up with a disgusting skin just to have big muscles. Some of those guys, like MJF, Bill, Rush, on HD are just, yuck)

Guys with a ton of muscles look really cool, man.

2 hours ago, El-P said:

Triple H at his roided peak and The Warlord. Wellness policy, sure, sure...

The 1980's WWF were fucking WILD. Like, yes, EVERYONE was big but they were all SO big that even the huge guys looked... normal when on screen. Warlord was like 6'5", 330lbs. But fucking Hogan was also like 6'5", 300 so he wasn't THAT much bigger. So Warlord instead of being one of the biggest dudes around was just another muscle guy. 

I was watching an old WWF Saturday Night's Main Event. It was Mr. Wonderful Paul Orndorf (as a babyface, also super jacked) against King Kong Bundy. Bundy made Wonderful look tiny. Then Andre the Giant came out to help Bundy & my god, it really put into perspective how big Andre was.

Eugen Sandow only made it to 58. I picture those guys just as likely to die of strangulated hernias or tuberculous or the same things that killed everyone else in the ninteenth century. But if you avoided the clap, as Jimmy Dugan would say, you could live as long as you would today.