Pro Wrestling Only

WWE Royal Rumble 2024

flyonthewall2983

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They can't possibly bring Lesnar back. 

As far as the reaction he would get. I dunno, an emoticon got Jericho booed for a good three weeks, so maybe this shit would get people to leave the building ? Then again, WWE audience is a bit different at times, "Thank you Vince" and all.

They can still throttle Gabe Stevenson out there though, if they want another rapist on their show.

1 hour ago, sek69 said:

Jordynne Grace is rumored to have a one shot appearance in the women's rumble as TNA Knockouts champ.

Ain't no one gonna have a clue who she is, either.

I don't know what all we're building toward for WrestleMania but Rock Vs. Roman, Punk Vs. Seth & Cody Vs. Gunther would be a great card for me. I know Gunther cut that promo on Seth though, and we still have Elimination Chamber before WrestleMania, so who knows?

Replace Brock Lesnar with Bron Steiner, imo.

The company sucks. The people in charge (and perhaps up and down the line) are awful and should be imprisoned if not excommunicated from civil society. But I don't have many hobbies left if I quit wrestling so here we are. Hypocrisy is great when I need it! LFG! Should be a super fun show with a couple drinks and snacks to power us through.

14 minutes ago, WingedEagle said:

The company sucks. The people in charge (and perhaps up and down the line) are awful and should be imprisoned if not excommunicated from civil society. But I don't have many hobbies left if I quit wrestling so here we are. Hypocrisy is great when I need it! LFG! Should be a super fun show with a couple drinks and snacks to power us through.

Unfortunately, every form of entertainment has horrible people in it.

No one stopped watching movies because of Harvey Weinstein, Kevin Spacey, Woody Allen, etc. (although it's certainly easier to stop watching their movies).

16 minutes ago, WingedEagle said:

Hypocrisy is great when I need it! LFG!

I take comfort in the fact that if I chose to boycott every sport and form of entertainment that is run by and participated in by people of low morals and bad character and behaviour…the only thing I could probably watch with a clear conscience would be a fishing or cooking show or something. People suck, and celebrities and athletes seem to suck even more than most.

1 minute ago, WingedEagle said:

That's the first time I recall them going out of their way to ID him as Paul Levesque on TV. 

Probably trying to disassociate him from the "Suck It" guy after the last 24 hours....