flyonthewall2983

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Jmare007 said:

Commentary has been fucking unbearable during the main event. Trying my best to cancel the noise and enjoy the match.

I did get a pop out of McAfee calling Rock a ninja 

4 minutes ago, MoS said:

Haven't watched in a long time. Rollins looks slower. He was only good at workrate, but even that has seemingly diminished. Or maybe it's having to slow down for Rock

He is, he's had multiple bad knee injuries, just returning from one in the last couple of weeks, working with a back injury for a while, had a beat up neck before he even got to WWE, now in his late 30s. But also having to slow down for Rock and even Roman stuff usually goes slower with lots of downtime drama.

Just now, Coffey said:

Cody ain’t a very good hot tag, eh?

I actually thought he woke up the crowd, although some of the Cody-Reigns exchanges were quite sloppy, and they are clearly (justifiably) holding back for tomorrow 

Roman has also become slower, his offence is noticeably less crisp and snug than it used to be, but he is still great at a lot of things that enhance a match, like the way he sells dizziness or accumulated damage, the way he conveys frustration, annoyance, anger, etc. Things Rollins never learned 

Fun match. Thought Rock was the clear star of the match, closely followed by Cody. Rollins was a complete non-factor. This was all a preview for tomorrow anyway, job was to increase hype for tomorrow's main event, and it certainly achieved that