WrestleMania 40

flyonthewall2983

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Giulia seemed genuinely taken aback by the pop she got when she was presented in the crowd. Makes you wonder if the reason they announced the creation of the NXT Women's North American Championship is because they're already planning Giulia to have a long reign as NXT Women's Champion

The way Michael Cole worded his explanation about the tag belt match that the match wont end until both belts are retrieved makes me think they are going to have a screwy finish that will lead to having separated Raw and Smackdown Tag belts again.

39 minutes ago, strobogo said:

It's fascinating how every person talking in all these segments are just "god it is so much better without Vince" without actually naming Vince, which both seems genuine but also like a peak HHH ego trip at the same time.

I doubt HHH is telling people to talk like that. But I also doubt he's discouraging it.  Cole especially is obviously overjoyed and happy to put down Vince without saying his name. The look of legit happiness on his face is hilarious.

It's never not gonna be funny that, apart from the fact Vince's legacy in the end belongs is the sewer alongside the Harvey Weinstein's and the Bill Cosby's of the world, speaking strictly on a professional wrestling level everybody is like "Oh, yeah, we're glad this fucker is gone, we're so much happier without him and everything is so much better for everyone". Only Bruce Prichard is secretly crying in a corner somewhere, not understanding why his genius boss is now being disrespected (why is HE still employed BTW ?). If karma existed, he would infact be a bitch.

36 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

Something bothers me about the Main Event Tag Match. Rock, Cody, Seth are all dressed up sharply, or in Rollins' case, at least distinctively enough. Roman Reigns is showing up in hoodies and plain tees, man.

Be strong on Sunday night bubba. It's the rule of life. Everybody has to do the J.O.B. eventually. 

(jeez, haven't even watched the ROH show nor most of the indy stuff I wanted yet, while trying to avoid any spoilers)

23 minutes ago, Childs said:

We need a pro wrestling czar to ban ladder matches for a minimum of two years. 

Usually I don't like ladder matches, but I thought this one was laid out in a fun way.