flyonthewall2983

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, NintendoLogic said:

Is Jason Kelce really the greatest center of all time?

He's certainly the most talked about center I've ever seen. Never has a player that played the position had a third of the good press Kelce got, specially the last 5 years :lol:

Between Heyman putting over Hunter at the Hall of Fame, to Cole calling this the Triple H era, to Triple H coming out first & DIY dressed as D-X, this whole weekend is feeling like a big nod to The Cerebral Assassin. So, yeah Philly & the Eagles but the stage is even funnier to me now.

12 minutes ago, NintendoLogic said:

Is Jason Kelce really the greatest center of all time?

Admittedly I'm an Eagles fan, but looking at most metrics, it's really him and 2 or 3 other guys in the top tier, with not a ton separating them 

2 minutes ago, Coffey said:

That Uso match was very lackluster and they should have better chemistry than anyone. Feel like they were told to go home early.

At least they had better chemistry than Matt and Jeff Hardy.

2 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

I think them finishing things up early was the wisest decision. It needed a stip badly, bubbas. Like, it's literally a blood feud.

Funny you mention that. I remember the only Hardy match worth a damn was when they used every weapon available in a garbage match, lol.

3 minutes ago, Microstatistics said:

Man, the griping about the weather from commentary is getting annoying. Wear more layers. The actual wrestlers who are most affected are dealing with it.

These weak fucks, I went all fall and winter without heat so my house has been 45-50 degrees inside for 5 months. I know they got space heaters all around like any outdoor stadium show in the North East. It's currently 47 in my house, it is fine, wear some thick socks.