Pro Wrestling Only

2013 Royal Rumble Thread

Mr Wrestling X

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Missed the opening due to watching puppy videos on youtube with my wife. However, this tag match is pretty fun so far.

I read the recap on the observer page and Dolph unifying the belts highly intrigues me. I really would prefer the belts unified, I am glad they are, at least, teasing it.

The tag was just kind of there, nothing different to a regular TV match. Watchable but nothing special.

At least the right team won - I'm not sold at all on the Rhodes/Sandow team, they are pretty boring if you ask me. Sandow needs to ditch that blueblood snob gimmick as well, it was terrible and dated twenty years ago when Trips was working it. Regal is the only person to have halfway pulled it off, and Sandow isn't no Regal, he seems really forced on the mic from what I've seen but maybe that's just the gimmick constraints he's under.

They sure waste a lot of time on PPVs with recaps and videos etc, why don't they just cut all this rubbish and have two minute gaps between entrants instead of ninety seconds? Would make the Rumble match feel a lot less rushed and clustered.

Royal Rumble match already? The pacing on this show is all wrong. If they had cut all the dreary padding they could have got Miz/Cesaro on the card and had the world title match third.

The whole WWE charitable moral saviour stuff is laughable. "Be yourself, embrace the fact you are different'. From the company where almost everyone has the same clean cut, chiselled, bland look and half the 80s and 90s wrestlers died young under pressure to get the steroid look to fit in.