Pro Wrestling Only

Hell In a Cell

Dylan Waco

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stupid finish. I like both of these guys and thought the match was fine, with some real good moments, but it says something to me about Ambrose that Big E has had much better matches with Punk, Del Rio and Ziggler (and I'm someone that liked Ambrose a lot before he got to the WWE). That spear spot was completely insane

Tired of that kind of hot-shot booking. That's something they could've built up over months. Instead, they give it away with no build at all. Thanks, HHH.

Seriously though...what happened?

Miz came out shit talked Bray. Harper/Rowan showed up and attacked him. Kane showed up for the save and teased an alliance and then beat Miz ass too

Even worse is that the shittiness of this feud is blamed on Ryback when really it's dragged him down. Ryback is a good character, good promo and usually seems like at least a hard worker in the ring so it's a shame that his star will likely fall after all this with the crowd already soured on him.

To be fair I think a lot of Heyman material is good he just takes it so far with delivery that he's a literal channel changer for me because I know the segment is going to go ten times too long and I will lose nothing by tuning out. I am also really bitter about the fact that Heyman was given to Ryback as a mouthpiece when Ryback has been the best mic worker in the company this year besides Mark Henry and Zeb Colter