Pro Wrestling Only

Hell In a Cell

Dylan Waco

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I was going to say how the match was good even though it is sort of like all Randy Orton feuds that go more than 2 matches where I like the first match alot but the subsequent matches become less interesting.

Anyway, the booking sucked. This should be Bryan's belt. I am tired of this lame storyline. Too bad for Bryan. Too bad for Punk for 2011. They will strike when the iron is lukewarm.

As a match I thought it was clearly better than Del Rio v. Cena up until the inevitable Shawn/HHH stuff. Highlight of my night was my feed going out literally the second Shawn went into his superkick stance as I got to avoid that bullshit completely. Having said that I have to give the WWE credit for taking one more step in the Shawn/HHH sexual partners storyline

If you didn't think that was going to happen you were clueless....Orton/Punk was the clear program going forward....

No one is saying you are wrong. We are saying it sucks.

I agree but think about it....if DB won the title then who would be his opponent....they couldn't do Punk because it makes no sense and there is really no viable heel right now.

Sadly, it sounds like I missed the MOTN. I got home just as Fandango was talking about something. Nothing after that really ever differentiated this from a Raw, even with the big cage in play.

Loved the Backlund cameo though, as well as the video game's selling point apparently being it'll give kids a chance to be successful.

Like we always say, if it means we get Triple H vs Daniel Bryan at WM WITH BRYAN WINNING then all of this crap will be worth it. If not then it is nothing more than a rehash of the Triple H vs Punk angle except this year we get the Kliq member with talent

So the champions are John Cena and Randy Orton. Yeah definitely the "new face" of the WWE I am sure ;)