Survivor Series 2013

Superstar Sleeze

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Unification tease is interesting

Nothing with Orton vs Cena sounds interesting. I mean they have tease this many times and most of the time the crowd could care less. At wrestlemania it will be mean even more less (can't think of better word :huh: ). Right now the only thing we can hope for is that it isn't the main event

Unification tease is interesting

Nothing with Orton vs Cena sounds interesting. I mean they have tease this many times and most of the time the crowd could care less. At wrestlemania it will be mean even more less (can't think of better word :huh: ). Right now the only thing we can hope for is that it isn't the main event

It's like, "How much more less could the crowd care about Cena/Orton?", and the answer is none. None more less.

So Orton finally gets to main event a WM. Great.

So you have put that Triple H vs Randy Orton main event out of your memory huh. As someone who saw it live, you are so lucky

I had to look it up because I remembered they had a WM match but was hoping it wouldn't go on last. Boy, was I wrong.

Surely that triple threat with Cena and Triple H has to be considered a main event as well?

I found the opener disappointing, but I had really high expectations for it. It was perfectly fine work wise, but it wasn't next level, and I didn't think the booking was all that great. Seen much better tv matches from different variations of this group. The 12 man on RAW just last week for example. Usos looked really good, Rollins looked really good. The Reigns push came off a little forced to me and he didn't really have any "holy shit!" moments in the match to me. He's looked better before.

I thought the Diva tag was perfectly fine, when it could have been a mess. It was laid out in a way where every girl got to do something, it was bang-bang-bang most of the way, and nothing was screwed up, and nobody's weaknesses exposed. The crowd chanting for Jo Jo and popping when she got a near fall on Tamina was kind of awesome.

I was watching New England-Denver back and forth with the show, and I totally tuned out on Cena-Del Rio, missed almost all of it. I'm sure it was perfectly fine, I just have no interest in seeing them wrestle. They've killed Del Rio.

Big E-Axel was fine for what it was. Axel worked really hard, Big E is over and works really hard too, so it worked for me. I feel bad for Axel. I like him, and I don't know why he doesn't connect with crowds. He works really well as a no-nonsense asskicker/technical wrestler, and he doesn't have a bad look. Maybe a guy like him just can't get over in the WWE environment. I feel like he'd be huge in New Japan. I find him way better and more interesting in ring than Karl Anderson, for example.

Cool seeing Mark Henry back. Match wasn't anything special. Henry is much leaner, and It's going to take me a while to get used to him bald. Loved him using headbutts and the JYD spot.

Punk/Bryan vs. The Wyatts was the best match on the show IMO, but that isn't saying much. I'd probably go *** on it. Harper looked really good and Rowan is perfectly fine carrying his end of things. There's the argument that the Wyatts needed the win, but I think it was more important for Bryan/Punk to win, and the feud will continue. The Wyatts will get a win over them eventually, probably at TLC, and it will mean more.

The main event was very not good, and the crowd couldn't give two shits about it. "BORING" chants, multiple "DANIEL BRYAN" chants.....you could see all that coming though. I've wanted to see the titles unified for years now....but I don't get excited about seeing Cena vs. Orton for the hundredth time

Overall a very forgettable show

Yes but to me the last match at your biggest show of the year is the main event. I mean obviously Taker vs Triple H 1 in Atlanta was the bigger match but Miz vs Cena was the main event because it was last. A terrible main event but still

The term "main event" has many meanings anyway. I mean in the 70's the "main event" was before the intermission to get people to buy tickets for the next show