Pro Wrestling Only

Survivor Series 2013

Superstar Sleeze

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Me and Dylan have a huge disconnect on Zeb.

Anyway...

Usos, Rhodes Family & Rey Mysterio vs. The Shield & American Pie

- Hell, has there ever been an elimination Survior Series match as good as this one? I can't think of one off the top of my head. Everyone looked pretty damn good and I loved how the Shield came back and tied up the odds and then got the win in the end. You can tell they are going to strap the rocket to Reigns real soon.

The match was alright, it was clearly just there to make Reigns a star, which I hope it did.

Way too rushed. Cesaro and Goldust both looked great.

EDIT: Now I have to rewatch this. I was talking to my brother on the phone and it didn't have my full attention. I must had missed something.

Rey/Usos/Rhodes vs. Shield/Real Americans

This was really good although some of the booking was bad. Ambrose's elimination was terrible. The Dustin FIP section was great though and Cesaro looked real good here. I didn't particularly like his elimination but it made sense as he was dizzy from the giant swings. The Usos were nuts in this and stiff as fuck. Both Reigns and Rollins were excellent in this and of course Dustin was awesome. Rey was good and still has tremendous timing. The last few eliminations were well done and the finish was great. This is the start of Reigns big push.

I liked the elimination match a good bit, but I wanted more from Goldust and Cesaro who both looked awesome when they were in. I thought the crowd went a bit flat over Cesaro was eliminated, though the Usos did a good job working them back into it. I love Reigns so I was happy with all of that and I thought the match as a whole was good, maybe even very good, but great? Didn't feel that way on first watch.

Also I have no clue how Will doesn't love Zeb. He's about the only guy in the company at this point that I actually look forward to hear cut promos.