Pro Wrestling Only

Royal Rumble 2014

goodhelmet

This match sucks. I'm glad the crowd is shitting on it.

It isn't that it sucks it is just that it is the same old shit. It is like watching Kofi vs Dolph Ziggler because no matter how good it may be it has been seen 200 times and will see it another 200 times so people stop caring

Of course I am watching this match on small side of picture of picture because I would rather see Taylor Swift and Pink at the Grammy's right now ;)

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This match sucks. I'm glad the crowd is shitting on it.

It isn't that it sucks it is just that it is the same old shit. It is like watching Kofi vs Dolph Ziggler because no matter how good it may be it has been seen 200 times and will see it another 200 times so people stop caring

Of course I am watching this match on small side of picture of picture because I would rather see Taylor Swift and Pink at the Grammy's right now ;)

This. They shit on it because they believe Bryan should be champion.

I like how wrestling is so controlled now that no one has the good goddamn sense to even wrap up a segment when its dying an absolute historic death.

These people don't understand even basic things. It's amazing.

This. They stick to the layout no matter what. No risk taking at all, no one allowed to follow their instincts and call an audible.

John Cena vs. Randy Orton -

They have set up Cena-Bray and I officially believe the reports for the Mania card earlier this week. The match wasn't bad. The fans were hilarious trolling the whole match. They went into finisher trading which sucked because that was the only way they could possibly get the crowd involved positively in the match. The finish was a nice set-up for Mania.

I like how wrestling is so controlled now that no one has the good goddamn sense to even wrap up a segment when its dying an absolute historic death.

Do you have twitter? Because I just tweeted out what you said, and I wanted to give you credit.

Do you have twitter? Because I just tweeted out what you said, and I wanted to give you credit.

@DVDVR_DFA, though I mainly talk about sports because I just don't watch that much wrestling anymore (for reasons that are probably obvious with my above opinion on fully scripting shows). So it's probably a very boring account to most wrestling fans.