Pro Wrestling Only

Royal Rumble 2014

goodhelmet

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck me if Orton and Batista win tonight following this. The night of the Triple H lackeys.

I can't think of a less appealing WrestleMania main event than Batista-Orton.

Based on the proposed card, that will be lucky to make it to the 9:30 portion of the show

Thanks, I can't think of anything less appealing than the WWE Title match being between Orton-Batista and going on in the middle of the show.

I am watching the preshow and I am confused. I haven't watched in a few weeks, but I thought The Outlaws turned heel on Punk? Why are they doing all the babyface stuff tonight?

It's been so long since someone really did a shitty "Cool heel" act that we've kind of forgotten what it looked like.

Daniel Bryan vs. Bray Wyatt

Think that's the best I've seen Wyatt look on offense, especially his spots on the outside and his counters to Bryan's running charges. I guess a long Bryan match with a concussion angle is their attempt to stop the expectations of him entering the Rumble.

Daniel Bryan vs. Bray Wyatt -

That was a total hard hitting affair with some totally absurd bumps and spots. I liked it for the most part but Bray abandoning the leg selling and doing running senton's was annoying. The tornado DDT on the floor and Sister Abigail against the turnbuckle were both great spots. Bray winning was my prediction but I feel bad for Bryan.

That was a match that Bray desperately needed if he was going to be put in main event matches against Cena. Very hard hitting style and great finisher.

I doubt that we will Bryan in the rumble after that finish

The fact that Michaels keeps putting over Bryan even with the loss is more proof that the HBK vs Bryan match will never happen