Pro Wrestling Only

Super Heavyweight battles

Lust Hogan

I know Show and Henry had that one PPV match where they crash the ring. Not a great match, but during their feud did they do anything legit awesome?

Like BP mentioned, their MITB '11 match is good. Short, to the point, and Henry looks like a monster.

Don't listen to them, the Vengeance/broken ring match is totally awesome.

I don't remember caring that much for the Vengeance match beyond the "Wow" factor. But it can't hurt to revisit. (Yay, Network). Never saw the MITB one - thanks for the headsup.

Mark Henry is always a good thing.

I haven't seen any Andre vs Killer Khan from the US, I don't know if any of those matches are on tape. I know that they had to wrestle a lot though because I remember seeing a cover talking about Khan breaking Andre's ankle in those back issue ads of PWI.

I did see a match from them in Japan where Khan played the underdog babyface and it was AWESOME. One of my favorite matches that I have seen from Japan.

Don't listen to them, the Vengeance/broken ring match is totally awesome.

Live, this was amazing. It started off slow but by the time the bombs started throwing, the crowd was going nuts. Perfectly built.

The broken ring played into the Cena vs. Del Rio main event which was pretty awesome live also.