Pro Wrestling Only

Money In the Bank Thoughts

goodhelmet

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

great match that was squandered by a shit ending. Ambrose winning with the crowd going apeshit could have been an iconic moment that they could have shown in video packages for years. instead it's just another bullshit Kane moment that nobody gives a shit about.

This. Although the match was still good with some insane bumps. That Rollins bump on the horizontal ladder was nuts.

I hate that this company only gives the fans what they want once per year (at WM). Not saying Ambrose should have won, but if he's not going to win then don't book the whole match around the miraculous recovery spot only to piss it away.

I think the company thinks the only way to draw heat is to tease and troll their fanbase. I guess it worked with Bryan but yeah it makes for some frustrating viewing experiences

Goldust & Stardust vs. Rybaxel

- I love Cody’s new mannerisms and how he completely reinvented himself. Man, Kane killed the show. This was a pretty good match and the crowd was just deflated after the Kane interference. Weak finish and dead crowd, ok match. Maybe this should have gone on the pre-show where the crowd was hot.

I hate that this company only gives the fans what they want once per year (at WM). Not saying Ambrose should have won, but if he's not going to win then don't book the whole match around the miraculous recovery spot only to piss it away.

I think the company thinks the only way to draw heat is to tease and troll their fanbase. I guess it worked with Bryan but yeah it makes for some frustrating viewing experiences

twelve months of not giving your fans any significant payoffs and saving them all for one show seems like a shitty business model.

The worst part about Kane's role is that someone else could really benefit from that position. Like Ryback being the Authority's muscle. Could've given him a big boost.

Oh man, the idea of Jackass Bully Ryback gleefully playing the role of muscle goon troll is amazing.

Goldust & Stardust vs. Rybaxel

- I love Cody’s new mannerisms and how he completely reinvented himself. Man, Kane killed the show. This was a pretty good match and the crowd was just deflated after the Kane interference. Weak finish and dead crowd, ok match. Maybe this should have gone on the pre-show where the crowd was hot.

sadly dumbfuck Vince will blame the lack of heat on these 4 guys instead of Kane

The crowd was dead for Kane interfering cause they were disappointed Ambrose got screwed. It didn't really matter who did it. And Kane wasn't the reason the crowd was quiet during the tag, they were worn out after the MITB. They should have put the Summer Rae stuff in that slot. Not saying Kane is over with that crowd, but to blame him for everything just for existing is silly.

The crowd was dead for Kane interfering cause they were disappointed Ambrose got screwed. It didn't really matter who did it. And Kane wasn't the reason the crowd was quiet during the tag, they were worn out after the MITB. They should have put the Summer Rae stuff in that slot. Not saying Kane is over with that crowd, but to blame him for everything just for existing is silly.

lol yeah I'm sure in the year 2014 people aren't tired of Kane at all

lol yeah I'm sure in the year 2014 people aren't tired of Kane at all

I didn't say that. I said that Kane wasn't the sole reason they got deflated.