Pro Wrestling Only

Money In the Bank Thoughts

goodhelmet

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The betting odds have moved to Kane winning. Looks like Bryan may have been working or they have Cena beat him next month

I would say that based on Bryan having a second surgery means that Kane wouldn't win tonight but usually the way the line goes is the way the booking goes

The Usos vs. Rowan & Harper

- Crowd is really hot for Harper. They know what’s up. Great double teams by the Usos. Wyatts are solid but I don’t think the Usos are as good at FIP as a team like Goldust/Stardust where Goldust single-handedly gets a crowd in the match. Really great stretch run after the hot tag. I gotta give props to Rowan for being in the right spots but Harper is on another level. Really strong opener.

0 for 1

This probably means Rybaxel beat Dust in the WInd.

Paige vs. Naomi

- I loved the way this opened with them locked and falling to the floor and slamming each other into the ring and barricades. I am digging Naomi here. Great dive and splash follow by Naomi. Oh shit, Diva chain wrestling graded on the lower scale pretty great. Too bad they fucked up on the spill outside because it was going great to that point. Except for the one fuck up, one nice little hot match. Also, paying attention to the announcers and no silly jokes, calling the action. In other words, doing their jobs.