Pro Wrestling Only

Money In the Bank Thoughts

goodhelmet

OK, PPV is dead... long live Special Events.

So the kickoff is Daniel Bryan breaking his silence.

TWO DIvas Matches, TWO Ladder matches. TWO tag matches. What a weird and different card.

Summer Rae vs. Layla (Guest Ref: Fandango)

Paige vs. Naomi - Divas Title

Rusev vs. Big E

Goldust & Stardust vs. Ryback & Curtis Axel

The Usos vs. Harper & Rowan

Money In the Bank: Kofi, RVD, Dolph, Rollins, Ambrose, Swagger

Money In the Bank: Kane, Sheamus, Del Rio, Cesaro, Reigns, Cena, Orton, Wyatt

I am less sure of these picks than any PPV in recent memory.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going tonight. Didn't know the whole card until reading this post. Better looking card than the last Survivor Series that went to so think will enjoy this more. Had been thinking how this was going to be my first show live that I'd see a World title change before remembering Cena beating Rock at WrestleMania. That show becomes more forgettable for me. I'll be cheering for Cesaro but don't see him winning. Anyone but Orton!

I've worked during every ppv except mania since I got the network. I want to check it out later tonight spoiler-free but I'll probably check in here anyway since everyone's thoughts on it are often what I enjoy the most about these shows. If this is setting up Lesnar going over for the belt at Summerslam then I guess Cena's the only way to go without making it complicated.

What I want to happen.

Mark Henry replaces Barrett in MITB and has a good showing.

Dean Ambrose wins MITB.

Orton wins the main, Ambrose immediately cashes in on him.

What will happen.

Bo Dallas replaces Barrett in MITB and isn't very good in that setting.

Seth Rollins wins MITB.

Cena wins the main.

Dave made a good point last night (this morning?) that Cena winning creates a real risk of him getting the Batista treatment since the crowd is clearly not going to want that to happen. I feel someone else wins tonight and they do something either on RAW or on the next PPV to get Cena back in the main event at some point.

I think it would be cool if Rowan & Harper won the tag team titles & Wyatt won the Money in the Bank match so RAW can open tomorrow with the Wyatt Family coming out with all the gold.

That being said, I think the Usos will retain & Cena will win the title. The Usos can lose to Ascension when called up & Cena gets to his feud with a returning Lesnar.

I guess neither of those circumstances is terrible.

A disaster to me would be Orton winning the belt, or Del Rio.

I actually like Ryback & Axel, it's a shame they're such jobbers. Maybe "Stardust" will turn on Goldust now or something? Who knows.

What I want to happen. Dean Ambrose wins MITB. Orton wins the main, Ambrose immediately cashes in on him.

This would be insane! Would immediately shake things up & would be totally unpredictable.

What do you build to, what's the blow off? Ambrose as Champ that can't be controlled by The Authority 'cause he's nuts, a feud with Seth Rollins to continue & tease dissension/jealously from Reigns? Then an Orton babyface turn cause Triple H has given Rollins Orton's spot? That could work. You can still do Cena/Lesnar as it doesn't need the belt. You can do Triple H/Reigns. And then Ambrose/Rollins for the title program...but they would take a third seat behind the other two feuds and then what does Orton do for Summerslam? As a babyface against Kane for punishment?

What I want to happen. Dean Ambrose wins MITB. Orton wins the main, Ambrose immediately cashes in on him.

You can still do Cena/Lesnar as it doesn't need the belt.

It would, but it just seems weird for Brock to go eight months (and since he's working NoC, nine) without a title match after having said that his absolute mission was to win it.

As for Orton, I feel like THAT is where they'll finally get to do Batista-Orton straight up. Just without the belts, and not at WM.

Come on Bryan, not giving your boy Cesaro a shout out there!

Plus he one of the 5 people who think Randy Orton has a chance. Just proving how little he really does understand the business ;)

Starting hot with Uso's vs the Wyatt Family I guess

So they really did end the pre-show about 2 minutes before the PPV? They have nothing else to say?