Pro Wrestling Only
Sign in to follow this  
Grimmas

Samoa Joe

3 hours ago, Boss Rock said:

That trios match looks great.

It was an awesome bit of chaos. The ROH vs. CZW feud hit some high peaks. The Cage of Death blowoff is also worth watching if you've never seen it, though it's much more heavily booked than the six-man and lacking Super Dragon. 

I'll watch more of his post-peak TNA stuff (let's say 2009-14, idk), to have a recent image of what he did in such a bad context. His peak years are among the best ever, and his WWE run was pretty cool too. I think he could be in my top 25.

1 hour ago, Childs said:

It was an awesome bit of chaos. The ROH vs. CZW feud hit some high peaks. The Cage of Death blowoff is also worth watching if you've never seen it, though it's much more heavily booked than the six-man and lacking Super Dragon. 

I love the Cage of Death match, but having Super Dragon would've definitely been a plus.

You guys say that, but as much as I love Super Dragon, Nate Webb as his replacement wrestling the match of his fucking life is a good end result. Always felt bad Nate never got more RoH bookings after his unreal bumping display in that.

Nate Webb was crazy in that match, yeah. Lunatic bump after lunatic bump. I remember watching it the first time not really knowing much about the CZW guys and thinking I should watch every Nate Webb match ever just out of gratitude for him dying several deaths for our sadistic viewing pleasure. I could still probably count on the one hand the number of Nate Webb matches I've seen to this day, but the sentiment was real in the moment.