Pro Wrestling Only

Hell In A Cell - Live As It Happens

goodhelmet

I think the card looks solid from a match point of view. Booking may damper the enthusiasm but it looks good on paper.

The Usos vs. Goldust & Stardust

Brie Bella vs. Nikki Bella

Sheamus vs. The Miz

Cesaro vs. Dolph Ziggler (2/3 Falls)

AJ Lee vs. Paige

Rusev vs. Big Show

Randy Orton vs. John Cena (Hell In A Cell)

Dean Ambrose vs. Seth Rollins (Hell In A Cell)

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Decent show overall, but Dean/Seth individual inflates my excitement for it. I absolutely loved their RAW match so if this delivers it could be a top tier MOTYC. Dolph/Cesaro 2/3 falls has me interested too. The match up is no Cesaro/Sheamus but it has the potential to be good.

Rusev/Show. Eh. About the least I've been interested in a Rusev match in a while. The build has been pretty bad. Usos/Rhodes should deliver like it did last time.

I don't know if I'm even going to watch Orton/Cena.

My predictions:

Usos-Rhodes - Rhodes

Bellas match - Nikki

Sheamus-Miz - Sheamus

Cesaro-Dolph - Cesaro

AJ-Paige - AJ

Rusev-Big Show - Rusev

Orton-Cena - Orton

Ambrose-Rollins - Ambrose

I imagine Henry will turn on Big Show during the Rusev match. Orton's beating Cena because it's obvious Orton's turning face soon. He'll face Lesnar at Survivor Series. Survivor Series being in St. Louis pretty much gives it away too.

Surely they are building to Rusev v. Sheamus?

Why would they do that? Sticking Rusev in a feud with another non-American would probably cool him off greatly.

Anyway, I live in Texas now, so I briefly considered attending until I saw the ticket prices, which were absolutely insane for a B-PPV.

It has more to do with him winning the US Title. I can definitely see a Sheamus feud not working because of the nationality thing, but I do think they need to find a way to get the US belt on Rusev.

I guess I can see that. But if the endgame is a Cena/Rusev match at Mania, there's really no need to involve the US title.

If the endgame is a Cena/Rusev match at Mania then they've wasted a lot of air time with the guy because I don't trust this company to not have him job out to Cena. That may be the case, but if it is that's a real shame.

I normally make predictions on these shows but I have no idea what is going on.

You don't need to know what's going on because no one does. WWE has hit rock bottom for me interest wise. I like Rusev and Damien Mizdow is amusing. I don't care about anything else.

I think the card looks solid from a match point of view. Booking may damper the enthusiasm but it looks good on paper.

Glad the thread is made early so we can share thoughts before the show starts.

On paper, there's three matches that I care about: Ambrose/Rollins, Cesaro/Dolph & Rusev/Big Show.

I realize not a lot of people will be anticipating the Show/Rusev match but I really like Rusev, think Lana is doing good work & think Big Show is a little underrated. I do expect a Mark Henry heel turn again for no reason which could dump on everything. I like Rusev just winning clean to make him a bigger deal but I don't think that will happen.

Ambrose/Rollins will be hurt by if it has to go on before Orton/Cena or not. We'll see.

Cesaro/Dolph is dependant on how much time they get & how sloppy they are. If things are crisp and they get 15-20, they could steal the show.

Usos Vs. Rhodes could be good too but I hate the Star Dust gimmick & think it's super cringe-worthy plus the match feels dated. It's not fresh to me.

AJ/Paige should have died months ago. Same with Brie/Nikki. Don't care about anything Miz does. Maybe the Wyatts do something tonight to go with the vignettes that have been running lately?

I don't really care who wins each match, just hope for an entertaining show...but my TV will be on the Packers game anyway while the PPV is on my PC on the Network, so if something is bland/boring/dull/sucks, I'll be paying more attention to the game anyway.

My prediction is that I'll watch the Packers game, and maybe watch this on Tuesday night. I'm in the same boat, as far as my interest in WWE being at rock bottom right now. Haven't watched a Raw since Summerslam with no end to that in sight. Not really even sure why... it's just boring and there's football.

I've found NFL to be disappointing this year as far as excitement and great games even though the Cowboys are actually good this year.

Anyways, I don't blame anyone for sitting on this one.

I have a major fantasy football addiction that makes virtually every game somewhat relevant to me.

I think a lot of the matches will be good. Current WWE is beyond stale. I've zoned out on the t.v. They have a lot of guys I enjoy, but their legs have been cut out from them. At least Cesaro/Ziggler will get more time than the minute they got on Raw from Austin months ago. It feels like WCW 99 except the match quality is higher. Still from bell to bell the show should be strong. Man though creative is in the toilets. 2nd ppv w/o Bray Wyatt tells a story .

No matter how down I get on a week-to-week basis with the WWE I still get excited for PPV Sundays. How many matches will I enjoy tonight? Maybe a couple. But I'm an optimist and really think (hope?) that Ambrose and Rollins pull out something special. Cesaro/Ziggler will at least be entertaining.

I've found NFL to be disappointing this year as far as excitement and great games even though the Cowboys are actually good this year.

Anyways, I don't blame anyone for sitting on this one.

Thus the glory of college football fandom. Excitement every week and it never gets in the way of wrestling. Even if last week was a total body blow because of the Notre Dame loss.

I would actually argue that there are at least four matches on the show that have a decent shot of being very good/great, and only one that I am almost positive will suck (The Bella's match), but like Devon they have made it so that there is no one on the roster I give a shit about at all. They ruined The Rhodes boys with the turn/gimmick. Happy go lucky Show is fucking awful. Heel Seth Rollins is change the channel material for me, and Ambrose as a comedy figure has made me not give two shits about him either. Ziggler is a joke and I've soured on him as a worker some. Sheamus I love as a worker, but desperately needs to be turned heel. Cesaro needs...something..anything. The less said about Cena and Orton the better.

I'd say this is the least interested I've been in the WWE since Evolution's reign of terror