Pro Wrestling Only

Hell In A Cell - Live As It Happens

goodhelmet

Ambrose/Rollins has the potential to be great and if it is the show will be a good one. I'm not excited for Cena/Orton but given low expectations think its possible I'll be pleasantly surprised as its rare for Cena to have a bad big match. If Cesaro/Ziggler gets time I'll likely enjoy that and hope for a Henry heel turn or Rusez squash there. Usos should be fun again and hopefully they'll find another team to match them against going forward. Sheamus will be a good opportunity to check in on the game if its started by then.

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I still think that Randy Orton Vs. John Cena for the #1 Contendership is going on last.

Which make me think that I hope no one tells Ambrose/Rollins what they can & can't do for fear of upstaging the main event. In fact, I fully expect that match to end in BS Authority crap with Kane.

Where is the show at tonight? I really hope I'm wrong with Cena going on last but I hope the crowd shits all over that match anyway, no matter where it's at on the card.

My band is playing tonight, so I won't see this show till tomorrow (and likely Tuesday), but I am excited for some of the matches. I thought the last show was a little flat - nothing terrible, but nothing great the entire night (save for Ambrose's run in). I'm hoping tonight will be a different case and the show will actually feel meaningful.

The current WWE roster is built to have good to great matches that offset their bland personalities and shitty TV segments/match building. I think there is a great chance we see some good stuff tonight, with Ambrose/Rollins having the match of the night.

I'm still really into the Rhodes' brothers. I love watching Stardust interact with various heels that he's teaming with, and as crazy as it sounds, Dustin really needs this heel run to bolster his career versatility marks, since he's never had a really great heel run before and he's doing pretty well with his role.

I'm still really into the Rhodes' brothers. I love watching Stardust interact with various heels that he's teaming with, and as crazy as it sounds, Dustin really needs this heel run to bolster his career versatility marks, since he's never had a really great heel run before and he's doing pretty well with his role.

96 Goldust doesn't qualify as a good/great heel run? He did have fans sending him threats at one point.

Ambrose/Rollins is the one match that I am excited about. Like many or most I have soured on the television product, but still enjoy the matches on the PPV's. Current WWE might be best viewed in a vacuum forgetting the trash that is RAW.

Cesaro vs. Dolph Ziggler (2/3 Falls)

- First fall was fine with the matwork and the flash pin from the swing. Loved the Cesaro display of strength from the swinging arm bar Ziggler had and the fight for Cesaro’s arm. The strength that Cesaro displayed was amazing. I like how they extended the 2nd fall. Don’t know why they couldn’t give Cesaro the 2nd fall but such is WWE booking. I enjoyed the match though.

I had the pre-show on but didn't pay that much attention.

Dolph-Cesaro 2/3 Falls IC Title - Pretty good match. I dug Cesaro selling the arm and Dolph finding ways to counter Cesaro's offense by attacking it. I feel bad for Cesaro to lose two straight. That's too bad.