Pro Wrestling Only

Hell In A Cell - Live As It Happens

goodhelmet

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rhodes-Usos Tag Titles - Yeah, Cody is awful. That heat segment sucked. Work the leg or don't. The spot fest finishing run was okay I guess. Dustin and the Uso having a one on one match for five minutes was strange. How did it end? The Network was being an asshole, and I missed the finish.

Rhodes-Usos Tag Titles - Yeah, Cody is awful. That heat segment sucked. Work the leg or don't. The spot fest finishing run was okay I guess. Dustin and the Uso having a one on one match for five minutes was strange. How did it end? The Network was being an asshole, and I missed the finish.

Usos went for Samoan Drop on Dustin. Cody kicked the leg and Dustin hit his finish for the pin

Usos went for Samoan Drop on Dustin. Cody kicked the leg and Dustin hit his finish for the pin

So the leg work paid off, I guess. Or was that a different Uso?

Glad we're getting Ambrose vs Rollins at the end too. I have no idea why I like Stardust more than most of you but it's definitely not for his in ring stuff. I love him on the apron reacting to stuff though. It's hilarious.

I was hoping I would. But it feels like a third rate parity of [insert Batman heel of choice].

I hate the "RKO out of nowhere" nonsense that the WWE tries to make a big deal, but that one actually worked. Probably the best I've seen him too in terms of actually being out of nowhere.

I mean, it's a pretty big deal on Social Media. Or at least, it was. First time Orton has had relevance outside of strictly wrestling circles in...ever?