Pro Wrestling Only

Trade deals

JerryvonKramer

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been thinking about doing this for a few days, and now seems like the time to do it.

I rescind the Steamboat trade to Southeastern and Boon can keep the Nightmares, if this is something Boon wants. Steamboat, Fernandez, Ole and Robinson can go into whatever pool we decide we make for new writers, if that is the way we go. Mulligan will be traded to JCP for Brad Rheingans.

I still intend to find a way to make a deal for Jake the Snake, it can involve two, three or four other promotions if need be, but that is something I want to do. The idea I have for him is just too much fun. If one of the four wrestlers above who would be going into the pool can free up somebody Boon will take for Jake, consider it a done deal.

Okay, so now that that is done, here is the plan on my end. If you think this seems off as far as placement, let me know.

Ole Anderson to the IWF roster.

Billy Robinson joins Steamboat on the Stampede roster.

For now I am gonna hang on to Manny Fernandez to see if he has use for me outside of my original plans once I get everything in order with the rest of my roster. Once he is done in Florida I'm open to locations that he can spend his time until I find a way to use him.

This takes effect in 24 hours. If you want Ole or Robinson and have offers that seem like they add the same amount of value to the roster they are going to I will listen.

WWA and Mid-South have finalized a unique trade.

WWA is sending the rights to Masked Superstar to Mid-South to become a member of their full-time roster, effective immediately. In exchange, Mid-South will be loaning Don Muraco to WWA for an unlimited amount of dates. Mid-South still has the rights to Muraco's contract and will have first access to dates on Muraco.

I have been using these guys as lower card/jobber guys. I am looking to refresh the group. If you have a similar number of guys you'd like to move or even do some jobber trades from these guys, let me know. I don't need any value just a freshening up of the lower/job guys...

Don Kent

Burrhead Jones

Jerry Brown
Pete Sanchez
Mark Savage
Mad Dog Boyd

Mike & Robert Reed

I'm quite glad you didn't announce that earlier. Don't really see a need to announce the 2-3 week stuff in here since the trade deals thread is really mostly to keep track of who is where on a permanent basis (and that announcing the short team stuff would most likely lead to "spoilers" as it would have in David's case for sure)