Pro Wrestling Only

Trade deals

JerryvonKramer

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it's July 26th, I'll send Larry Zbyskzo. Should involve Larry Z bloodying Steamer with a chair and pinning him only for a second referee to come out and reverse the decision.

Feud is ongoing so commentators could reference that.

I'm cool with that. It's 26th, so Larry vs Steamboat has been added.

Hold on. You will not be giving Starr a shot at the IC title. Steamboat needs a higher calibre of opponent if he's going to go up there.

Joe Blanchard told me he thinks this is absolute bull shit. If Ron Starr is a good enough opponent for Fujinami he's good enough for Steamboat. He's considering this another black mark against those on their high horse in New York.

I'll be spending the rest of the day talking him out of cutting off all ties with the WWF.

Joe Blanchard thinks it would be best for MACW not to choose a side in this, especially the wrong one. Joe also wants to know what the hell is a Wikipedia?

Fans in Canada are way more familiar with Ron Starr than Steamboat or Larry.

Joe Blanchard sent a private communication to the offices of the WWF asking them to addess the issues brought up here. At this time they have refused to do so. We are monitoring this situation very closely down in San Antonio, TX and we would very much like to hear from WWF management by the end of the day.

Phil Zacko sits down in the small room that Vince Sr is using as his office at the Empire Hotel. Gorilla Monsoon is also there, along with Vince Jr, Mike Le Bell, and Larry Matysik.

Vince Sr: Shut the door junior, you never know who's snooping for those sheets. I've been getting real tired recently. Things feel different around here. Toots been gone a long time. Arnie ain't here. Willie, God bless him it's been five years. We're a dying breed gentlemen.

* Senior shuffles a roll of coins in his hand*

Vince Sr: We're a dying breed. Now let's get down to things. Mike, we were set to run San Jose and Phoenix on that loop, but we ended up running Ohio, how come?

Mike La Bell: The lady who runs the dates looks like she sent us the August shows, we'll run next two weeks. That alright Larry?

Larry M: Sure, we just run a show where Bruiser Brody caught a fireball in the face, tore the house down in Cleveland. But Harley Race vs. Mil didn't get over, couldn't hear a pin drop. It would have gone down better in St. Louis. But gate did 3,000.

Vince Sr.: Alright, what else we got.

Zacko: Johnstown 2,670.

Monsoon: Boston did great, over 10,000.

Zacko: There is one thing. Boss, this fucking Joe Blanchard been putting word out he ain't happy you no no'd Steamboat taking on that Ron Starr guy.

Monsoon: Would you listen to this? Give me a break.

Zacko: Word is he's demanding an answer and wants to pull the Apollo kid from the youth deal.

Vince Sr.: What business is it of Blanchard's who I book against my champions?

Zacko: I dunno boss, he's taken it real personal.

Vince Jr.: Can I say something?

*The entire room turns and looks at Vince Jr as if he never speaks in these meetings*

Vince Sr.: Not now Vinnie. Look we got to get back to business here. What is this Blanchard thing?

Zacko: He's kicking up some kind of stink.

Vince Sr.: Alright, we can't do business with a guy like that he's not stable. Send the Apollo kid home tomorrow. He won't set foot in New York, Philly, Boston, LA or any of these places again if he's still working for Blanchard.

Monsoon: Give me a break, this Blanchard, what's his game? Remember we got his kid coming in to do a run with Backlund.

Vince Sr.: Not any more. Send word the run is through. Cancel the dates on Andre. We can't work with offices who don't understand how this business is run. We got no time for this nonsense. Blanchard's guys don't work my towns again, you understand? Fucking cow boys and Indians down there.

Zacko: Alright, what we doing for the Philly show in August ...

*They continue the meeting*

Joe has told me to send the entire booking plan that was set out for Tully to Wade Smeltzer because he's sure that Vince will just try and plug someone else into that exact scenario instead of coming up with something new.

Buddy Roberts is available for the first three weeks of August if anyone is looking for a good hand.

If you didn't already decide where to send him, I'd also like to get a shot at him. I'd like to get him involved in the Eddy Mansfield/Roy Lee Welch feud that started on the last show.