Pro Wrestling Only

1983 Project General Chatter Thread

rainmakerrtv

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get deaths although there's a case to be made for if Brody isn't in Puerto Rico in '88 he doesn't get murdered but I still agree none the less. However retirements and things that depended on being in specific places at specific times seems like more of a stretch...but fair enough.

So that being said...I guess I shot myself in the foot agreeing to trade for Shultz four monthes ago. So does this mean I have to count off "25 matches" then retire him?

I see Schultz working (quite sparingly) to 1989. I say he is yours to use until that time as you see fit.

I agree with career enders like Magnum.

Hiatus and prison and movies and such are thrown out and can be utilized by the owner of the talent.

Death is death.

Retirement should be utilized as in the "year" they retire... so for instance Schultz wrestled one match in 1989 according to cage match... imo he is useable until that time.

I think this is on Kevin right now... Patera being the outlier while the rest can be good to go.

If he wants him available now, just throw me a list of names, again, doesn't have to be anything big and I will pick one and he can go to UWF and be active.

If he doesn't want him to be active, he is going to sit on the WWF roster until he is.

Everyone else should be fine to go with the rule change.

I have seemed to misplace the Nasty Boys... Brian Knobbs and Jerry Saggs. I know a year ago they were drafted to the Memphis roster but never used... then not sure where they went after that or where they are at now.

They should be on the MACW roster... that was the last trade and movement I saw of them. If this isn't correct let me know.

I have seemed to misplace the Nasty Boys... Brian Knobbs and Jerry Saggs. I know a year ago they were drafted to the Memphis roster but never used... then not sure where they went after that or where they are at now.

They should be on the MACW roster... that was the last trade and movement I saw of them. If this isn't correct let me know.

It isn't correct... they are on the SMW roster that is currently up for draft... damnit Low Blow you can't keep anything straight.

Saggs and Knobbs are now eligible in the draft sorry for the confusion.