Pro Wrestling Only

1983 Project General Chatter Thread

rainmakerrtv

Really appreciate the feedback, dawho. I also love how different your show is from everyone else. The format stands out so much with everything narrated from the viewpoint of the commentary team. You just take your time to plant seeds and let things develop organically. So thrilled that you joined us in the Project!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Giving you the heads-up that the 3rd annual Johnny Rougeau Memorial Cup will take place at the Montreal Forum from May 1 to May 3, 1986 and it's open to every willing promotion to enter. 4 wrestlers by promotion. I will complete the field with freelancers if necessary.

Take your time, though. Just send those names when you'll be ready :)

• 4 weeks later...

Just an idea guys I got from reading Lowblow's free agent post

Along with jobber pacts that we have where the guy is required to get beat each week, how about allowing us each one JTTS pack where the guys here can beat the guys in a regular jobber pack and also to pull the rare upset. This would give them more credibility and make our tv shows better.

I know the argument is that our rosters are too big now but we have all been very good at helping any new writers with talent that it would still work.

Thoughts?

Maybe we have already been doing this and I was just unaware of it?

Just an idea guys I got from reading Lowblow's free agent post

Along with jobber pacts that we have where the guy is required to get beat each week, how about allowing us each one JTTS pack where the guys here can beat the guys in a regular jobber pack and also to pull the rare upset. This would give them more credibility and make our tv shows better.

I know the argument is that our rosters are too big now but we have all been very good at helping any new writers with talent that it would still work.

Thoughts?

Maybe we have already been doing this and I was just unaware of it?

I think that's what I am doing with all of my jobber packs... they are JTTS. Since we can make up names for jobbers... these are guys who are enhancements or developmental guys that you can build up who can sometimes get a win. I think it is a logical way to utilize your 50 with what you're talking about.

Fallen Angel was on my roster, but I let her go to make room for Black Irish. I'm glad she has found a place on your roster.

She completely flew under the radar for me... given the name... She was fucking ON TIME in the 80s... man... she is always at the top of my Wrestling Hotty list...

1. Woman

2. Sunny

3. Beth Phoenix

4. Victoria

5. Mickie James

• 3 weeks later...

So I just wanted to send this apology out, even if its about 8 months late. Life went from really smooth to incredibly rough for me when I kinda fell off the internet for a while, and I forgot to tell you guys I was going to drop. Thanks foe those who helped me, wish I could have contributed more.

Am still reading through shows though. Will probably give thoughts from here on out.

I know we don't have anything completely formal but I would say stick around for the next week or two give some feedback see if we can come up with a solid list to hook you up with the start. Do you have any idea what kind of a promotion you would like to run? I know we could jump you right in if you wanted to do Mexico or even the idea of doing the southwestern promotion and Us Talent. If you were looking at just a US promotion it would take a little mix and match with the individuals that we have right now but it could be done.

I know we don't have anything completely formal but I would say stick around for the next week or two give some feedback see if we can come up with a solid list to hook you up with the start. Do you have any idea what kind of a promotion you would like to run? I know we could jump you right in if you wanted to do Mexico or even the idea of doing the southwestern promotion and Us Talent. If you were looking at just a US promotion it would take a little mix and match with the individuals that we have right now but it could be done.

I could do a Southwestern promotion.

I could do a Southwestern promotion.

Pm me and we'll work out details