Pro Wrestling Only

1983 Project General Chatter Thread

rainmakerrtv

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking of using names like Rodolfo Guzmán Huerta, Osamu Matsuda, Masanori Murakawa, Sione Vailahi, and Allen Jones as kind of a sly inside joke... but I rarely write up house shows and so I almost never use the enhancement talent I have. Anyone who gets the "joke" here is welcome to use that idea.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everybody! I do indeed hope to be joining the game, and as said, I'm trying to build a roster now. So far you guys had some jobbers I was hoping to be able to use on my main roster. Here are the ones I would like to request at the moment, though I have no problem you guys continuing to employ them. I'm going to be playing as Central States, which I imagine being on the brink of destruction, so my entire goal here is a company just trying to stay alive, so my guys jobbing in your spots makes sense to me.

Official Requests

MACW: Gary Royal, Brian Knobbs, Jerry Sags

UWF: Art Crews, Norvell Austin, Nick Kiniski, Kelly Kiniski.

That's all for now, and hopefully my only requests.

• 2 weeks later...

Been out of town for a couple of days. My laptop is officially toast, I'm going to have to buy a new one and rewrite all of this week's shows I had written. Hopefully I can have those posted by Wednesday.

Cliff note us if need be. I would recommend using google docs as it keeps everything saved to pick up from any computer. Hope things turn around for you.

Couple of things I'd like to run with everyone in the Project here:

1- I noticed that Jos LeDuc isn't currently in the database, on anyone's roster or in the free agent list so I wanted to see if anyone would object to have him added, considering that he didn't retire officially until 1995. I have no problem seeing him being added via the Fresh Face draft, like we did with Percy Pringle. I'll just have to wait and pray that he isn't taken before I want him lol

2- Also, this is the tricky part. As you know, Eddie Creatchman is on my roster and while he has been active during the Project through 1984 and 1985, IRL, he missed those two years to care for his ailing wife, who died from cancer in 85. That's when his son Floyd transitioned from wrestler to manager and they co-existed together in the Creatchman Family until the end of the Lutte territory in 1987. So, I was wondering if anyone would object to Floyd being added to the Project & and if I could use him already in a roster spot as soon as he's entered in the game.

Does anyone have objections to either? Any suggestions as well?