Pro Wrestling Only

1983 Project General Chatter Thread

rainmakerrtv

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well fellas I am a little late but I am proud to be here saying happy 3 year anniversary! This project started with a Ā lot of hype but many have come and gone. This is an amazing crew of dudes who put together some really fun writing and awesome stories. I am proud to have helped keep this thing going! I don't know if we have an end game but I can say without question that 1986 has been amazing so far and 1987 will be another banner year for the project. Keep up all the great work and thank you for building an awesome atmosphere here!

Just checking in again, in a bit of a push to get caught up before I am on vacation but am optimistic that will get up to posting my holiday shows. I will be cutting posting my Sunday shows (I'll just say they took place but didn't get reported) and should have the other shows up in the next couple of days. I've missed out on the discussion of our new territory but just wanted to mention that, since I had been running Portland shows as part of my regular circuit, I will instead be running shows from Seattle in that part of my run and hope that does not interfere with anything anyone is doing. Welcome to the group, awesomemiz, I am sure you will do amazing things.

1 hour ago, rainmakerrtv said:

Welcome ļ»æto tļ»æhe groupļ»æ, awesomemiz, I am sure youļ»æ will doļ»æ amazingļ»æ thingsļ»æļ»æ.ļ»æļ»æ

Thank You. would love to have an AWA representative(s) August 3rd at Summer Gold 1986.

GAEA's first TV show airs tonight... be excited. It will cover highlights from the first round matches from the WWA World Title tournament, and will also show The Glamour Girls vs The Jumping Bomb Angels in full.Ā 

Be excited.

6 hours ago, LowBlowPodcast said:

Well fellas I am a little late but I am proud to be here saying happy 3 year anniversary! This project started with a Ā lot of hype but many have come and gone. This is an amazing crew of dudes who put together some really fun writing and awesome stories. I am proud to have helped keep this thing going! I don't know if we have an end game but I can say without question that 1986 has been amazing so far and 1987 will be another banner year for the project. Keep up all the great work and thank you for building an awesome atmosphere here!

Like everyone here, I feel blessed to be part of this project, and that's big thanks to you who recruited me via one of the Facebook groups I'm in. I missed the first year of the project since I joined in 1984 and I'll say without a doubt it's the most fun I've had running a fantasy project since I ran my own fantasy e-fed at the beginning of the new millenium. Here's to a fantastic rest of 1986 and to an even greater 1987! Love you all, guys! :)

7 hours ago, LowBlowPodcast said:

Happy 3 year anniversary! I joined last year and it's been non stop fun. 1986 has been an amazing year of wrestling all over the world and I'm sure that will carry into 1987. It's been great working with all of you.Ā 

You can use what we call jobber packs when you can put up to 3 people in the same pack that will take one slot on your roster. Some use the packs while others use randomly generated names to portray jobbers. It's really up to you, you don't have to have jobber packs but it can be useful for your TV.