Pro Wrestling Only

VOTE for NWA President

goodhelmet

NWA President  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be the first NWA President?

As the booker of JCP, I don't want people to get misunderstood by bull-hype of what happened in "real life" in comparison to what we're doing here. I would be more than interested to work Lawler into our television and vice versa. Memphis has a distinct style that some of our guys like Dr. D and the Freebirds could flourish in while Lawler and some other Memphis stars could come to JCP and showcase their talent as well. Please don't try and dilute the idea of what DID happen with what is GOING to happen.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If someone wants to leave the NWA......then I would advocate starting an opposition group immediately with all of the top stars of the NWA coming in for all-star shows..

Remember my guys have all kinds of experience in that situation 11 years ago and you see who came out on top

I'm focused on keeping the relationships between NWA members strong, but if we get to the point where someone turns outlaw, believe me that I'll be ready to fire on all cylinders.

Remember, we at Crockett are in here for the long haul. Paul Jones is 81 and Fred Ward is 69. Do the math.

A lot of power that will be used to spotlight the conglomerate as a whole with live specials from around the NWA members biggest towns, their stars spotlighted on weekly TV, and their shows advertised in their markets with promos from the local promotions being inserted during the show.

Remember the first word of the NWA is National......put your backing behind the promotion that has the national penetration to make that word actually mean something.

A lot of power that will be used to spotlight the conglomerate as a whole with live specials from around the NWA members biggest towns, their stars spotlighted on weekly TV, and their shows advertised in their markets with promos from the local promotions being inserted during the show.

Remember the first word of the NWA is National......put your backing behind the promotion that has the national penetration to make that word actually mean something.

Jack Tunney, speaking for all Canadian promotions, are not happy with terms like that.

Jack Tunney, speaking for all Canadian promotions, are not happy with terms like that.

Well it is the truth......but our Canadian, Japanese, Hawaiian, Mexican, Puerto Rican, & Australian brothers are all equal to their American brethren.

It's the NATIONAL Wrestling Alliance because we cover the entire U.S. in addition to Puerto Rico, Japan, large portions of Canada, etc... We have national penetration already. No matter what TV time Georgia offers the rest of the NWA, Georgia still gets the largest benefit from it. Remember, they have a promotion of their own to run, how much exposure can they really offer the rest of us, especially with 15-plus territories fighting for time.

What then stops Georgia from moving into Florida, the Carolinas, Southeast, and Memphis with the rationale "it's going to get your stars over to have the nationally televised GCW name attached".

Remember, closed-circuit can be organized by any promoter at any time. JCP just happens to be the one spear-heading the first big show. We are more than happy to support any promoter down the line in doing the same thing.

It's 11:30 PM EST.....the project starts in 30 minutes.....let's end this shit right now..........I have decided to concede the election......this has gone way longer than what it should have and it's going to cause more problems than what we need in the long run.

Jim Crockett graciously accepts and looks forward to following the successful run by Bob Geigel as NWA President. Immediate issues include deciding on who will follow Harley Race as champion (and how much longer do we want him to continue as our main player) as well as organizing future NWA supercards, including our previously announced Thanksgiving show.

Feel free to contact me regarding any issues or ideas, and we will organize discussions regarding the future of the NWA in the next few days.

Would Paul Jones be open to serving as Vice-President?