Pro Wrestling Only

Undertaker and Sting to work Summerslam

Strummer

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally, unless it's something like Shield vs. Wyatts I don't think six mans should be on the big shows. The six mans build to regular tags and singles matches on big shows unless they are the featured attraction (lucha, 3 man stables, etc.).

3 vs 3 vs 3 is a good way to bury something that had potential to be hot.

And a good way to bury Charlotte and Sasha who everyone is crying about at the moment.

1 vs. 1 in a feature feud if you are going to do it. First match screw finish Sasha over, second match draw, third match cage blow off.

Make these girls stars don't fucking hide them among .... what SEVEN other divas? CRAP.

Writing staff are absolutely retarded with this deal of "let's put ALL of the people in one division in one match". They've been doing it for ages now, like they aren't actually creative enough to book an actual division to make it feel like a division so they just think "ah shit, let's just stick them all in one match".

Seen them do it with the tag titles, they did it with the IC title and they are doing it with the women.

Writing staff are absolutely retarded with this deal of "let's put ALL of the people in one division in one match". They've been doing it for ages now, like they aren't actually creative enough to book an actual division to make it feel like a division so they just think "ah shit, let's just stick them all in one match".

Seen them do it with the tag titles, they did it with the IC title and they are doing it with the women.

I completely agree. I really hope they don't do that mulli-women match and they have announced it, it just feels like that.

A Charlotte vs Sasha singles match would be ideal, winner gets to face (and beat) Nikki for the title.

Also, this whole divas revolution needs to stop. They need to just call the real wrestlers women and they can still call the Bellas divas.

I can't believe the Divas argument is still happening. We might as well post every week about how they need to be called wrestlers instead of Superstars.

It's true that they should be called wrestlers instead of superstars, except you are missing one thing.

For some reason a male wrestler is a superstar and a female wrestler is a diva. That is bullshit and offensive. Little shit like that is why a lot of people look down at wrestling and ridicule it.

One level might be that it would disrespect the hard work and effort the "divas" put in their work and yes that is ttue. It is something similar to Russo's "Everything else was fake but THIS IS REAL!" In terms of marginalizing things.

Isn't that the angle they are running or am I missing something? Anything that gets rid of the word diva altogether is good.

I would prefer they just change everything over, but this is the way the titles are named. Nxt is women and wwe is divas.

Even if it was an angle, you can only logically call those divas "wrestlers" after the storyline runs its course. The payoff can't be that the wrestlers accepts being called divas after they spent that time running down the word and the people associated with it. Vince isn't willing to give the women that term if the men are stuck with "Superstars".

It is just an unneccesary corner to paint themselves into.

Even if it was an angle, you can only logically call those divas "wrestlers" after the storyline runs its course. The payoff can't be that the wrestlers accepts being called divas after they spent that time running down the word and the people associated with it. Vince isn't willing to give the women that term if the men are stuck with "Superstars".

It is just an unneccesary corner to paint themselves into.

Call everyone superstars then.

They need to just call the real wrestlers women and they can still call the Bellas divas.

Wrong on so many levels.

Name some levels.

I think it's wrong on the level that the Bellas are perfectly decent wrestlers, albeit not on the level of a Becky or a Sasha. Nikki especially has been putting out good performances since winning the title, and I thought Brie more than held her own during the Battleground 3-way (arguably looking better than Charlotte in the process). Separating them from the other women wrestlers implies they're on the level of the Rosas and Camerons of the world.

I can't believe the Divas argument is still happening. We might as well post every week about how they need to be called wrestlers instead of Superstars.

It's true that they should be called wrestlers instead of superstars, except you are missing one thing.

For some reason a male wrestler is a superstar and a female wrestler is a diva. That is bullshit and offensive. Little shit like that is why a lot of people look down at wrestling and ridicule it.

It's very stupid......but is it really offensive?!! Some people are so overly offended and hyper PC these days.......I find that more offensive

Then again, you are "The Wrestling Feminist"......so what do I know?