Pro Wrestling Only

August 1983 Draft

Beast

The WWF have released Chief Thundercloud with immediate effect. He should be entered into the August draft.

PS. If he goes underdrafted, I think he should probably retire. At the age of 63 he really has no place in the ring any more.

This Chief Thundercloud is 49 years old. There is another guy who used the name who is 63, but this one is Juan Lopez.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anybody has any other wrestler or manager who is not listed and they think should be eligible during the next few months, go ahead and ask just in case.

I'm trying to decide if I'm going to make another selection. There really is almost no information on Mark Savage, so i really have no idea about him. Bull Brannigan seems to drop of the map after 1983.

Could guys who are completely undrafted and unwanted work in my new NWF Developmental: http://prowrestlingonly.com/index.php?/topic/31564-nwf-developmental/

This is just to keep them active at least once a week and stop them falling off a cliff.

We should think about what happens to those who fall between the cracks.

NWF Developmental is "outside" of my WWF Universe, it's just a thing to keep guys busy.

Yeah, it would just be a place to keep them warmed up.

I've put NWF there as a facility for anyone to stick a guy who has nothing to do or needs an extra date to stay in shape or whatever, rather than sit at home.

I don't know what the Alabama promotion is, but I guess NWF could be there for the North and Canada and Alabama for Southern Guys.

If you want to send someone from your own company to work NWF dates on Fridays, just put it in the thread and I'll make sure they get a match.

I'll take Bull Brannigan (after looking it over I need another heel jobber type) and that'll be it for me.

That leaves Mark Savage and Chief Thunder Cloud (if Parv confirms that he's still released after clearing up which ThunderCloud he was) available for the developmental feds. You could even even add his son Chuy to the mix.