Pro Wrestling Only

WWE Talk October 12 to October 18

Grimmas

Wow, Nia Jax is a big girl. Wasn't really expecting that from her vignettes. Didn't somebody just bring up how cool it would be to have a monster in the NXT Women's division for Bayley to work? This could be really good :)

Watching NXT this week. Bayley has Emma, Alexis Bliss, Donna Blake, Nia Jax and Asuka all as future matches that could be from entertaining to great.

Jax vs Bayley is a match I can't wait for!

Is this meant to be Dana Brooke, or is this someone new that's about to debut?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few months back, I'd have thought it strange including Dana as a potentially great Bayley opponent (which is why I wanted to check), but if she can keep up her rate of improvement since debuting, I wouldn't be opposed to Brooke being the one to dethrone Bayley somewhere along the line. People talk about Eva Marie taking the title, but as fun as the reactions would be, she's a long way, if ever, off being ready to hold the title. Dana is certainly better in the ring and more believably obnoxious - her cheating to rob the title from Bayley would get huge heat.