Pro Wrestling Only

WWE Talk October 12 to October 18

Grimmas

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many Candian posters we have on here? I was so confused at first.

Was listening to MLW Podcast, they were speculating that Hell in a Cell will be the send off for John Cena, for his time off. I assume he'll be gone until Royal Rumble? Since that PPV is going to have Brock ending his feud with The Undertaker & most likely Seth Rollins retaining over Kane. What are they going to do for the time between the end of that show & the Royal Rumble?

How many Candian posters we have on here? I was so confused at first.

Was listening to MLW Podcast, they were speculating that Hell in a Cell will be the send off for John Cena, for his time off. I assume he'll be gone until Royal Rumble? Since that PPV is going to have Brock ending his feud with The Undertaker & most likely Seth Rollins retaining over Kane. What are they going to do for the time between the end of that show & the Royal Rumble?

if they're smart they'll have Brock take the title from Rollins and run Brock/Reigns II at WM for the title.

I might have to ask Loss or goodhelmet for a one week ban if it's Ziggler.

It will be. After he caught that New Day beatdown last week, I assume tonight we're getting Cena Vs. Kofi & then Dolph can get his match that was supposed to happen at the PPV. I hope I'm wrong. I'd rather have a returning suprise wrestler win it than that.

I'm really struggling this year to think of too many things that I have enjoyed from any promotion in the world. Year-end awards are going to be really hard for me. Ibushi/Nakamura didn't blow me away from Wrestle Kingdom. Sasha/Bayley Ironman was just OK to me, Brooklyn was better but I thought Sasha/Becky was better than both. There's been good Cena matches, I really enjoyed his first one with Owens but that was more for the shock of Owens going over clean. It was wrestled like an Indy spotfest match.

Looks like the Rusev/Lana engagement is going to blend into the storyline now.

"

As first reported by TMZ, former U.S. Champion Rusev and Lana are reportedly engaged. The Ravishing Russian had been romantically linked to Dolph Ziggler in recent months and Rusev fielded a proposal from Summer Rae just last week, but it would appear that any lingering problems between the power couple have been resolved. Why did Lana have a change of heart? Tune in to Raw live at 8/7 C on USA Network for more, and stay with WWE.com as this story develops.
"

So Sami Zayn tweeted about the famous promo where Dusty piefaced Steph, and she retweeted it and added how much she loved doing it and what not. Considering he was never allowed to be in front of a crowd again after that and all reports indicated she was pissed about it, this is quickly becoming my new least favorite WWE history revision.

To be fair, it's probably largely due to her "PR is how the brands will win" tweet always flashing through my mind when she says anything.

Also Sami Zayn related news, apparently he is going to make his return to the ring (in a non wrestling way) this weekend for the EVOLVE show in Queens. Not sure what the huge benefit of having him in a non wrestling role except I guess for people wanting autographs and pictures. But I guess the bigger story is that it pretty much confirms that EVOLVE/Dragon Gate is now the feeder system for NXT which must suck for ROH guys

HHH pretty much confirmed they are working with Gabe in the last conference call before the NXT special last week.

It's weird they are letting the Lana/Rusev thing go public when they already had a storyline that could've easily put them back together. Not that the angle was hot and cutting it short is going to mean anything, but still, kind of weird timing.

Well if they are doing an angle with Ziggler and Cena then the only possible reason is because of the Nikki Bella cliffhanger on Total Divas. Not like Dolph is deserving a huge push. So might as well ditch that relationship and put Lana and Russev back together. Although turning Lana heel or turning Russev face might not be the best move for them

I live twenty minutes from that Evolve show and still find a Gargano Leaves Town main event hella unappealing. Still: a Zayn cameo, plus Everett, Galloway, Gulak, Trevor Lee, Williams, and Thatcher is solid stuff.

RAW: missed the Divas aside from Banks swatting Brie off the announce table. Ambrose-Orton were entertaining in the opening promos. New Day were good too, and I like that they realized they were becoming too cool to be heels and have found ways to be both annoying braggadocios while still winning matches/holding titles. Cena-Ziggler was uneventful: decent match, but wow that finish was so lame and abrupt.

Clear low point of the show thus far: JBL comparing a weak-as-hell two minute Dudley squash to "Stan and Doc."