Pro Wrestling Only

Hell In A Cell 2015... Live As It Happens

goodhelmet

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty much all I've seen tonight is the divas. I thought that the story of the match was good, that the work from Charlotte didn't live up to it. Once the backwork started, Nikki did a good job keeping things moving. Charlotte's late match selling was bad, though. It's one thing to drop the selling when it's just subtext or to give the match consequence even though it doesn't build into the finish or the last third of the match. It's enough to drop it when it's the key element of that last third. I didn't buy at all that she couldn't get the bridge because she wasn't making me buy it in the moments before, after, and even in the moment.

MAn, Owens-Ryback didn't connect at all. Everything seemed off.

Ryback needs to stop doing those herky jerky movements between every move. Everything he does looks goofy because of it. I like his kind of dumb, but endearing, meathead gimmick, but his matches are still missing something. His power moves generally look good, he can actually sell when he tries, but he just does so much shit to take me out of his matches.

- Blood really adds to a match.

- The announcers need to never say "FOR THE WIN!" again because it takes away the illusion and impact of a possible win - no one ever wins after "FOR THE WIN!"

- Get that fucking medic out of there. What the fuck.